63.

Olivias POV:

After finishing work early I went home alone, I had a relaxing bath and changed into a pair of PINK Victoria Secret yoga pants and Brads green hoodie and sat down on the sofa watching TV with the unnamed dog.

"It sucks you've got such a bitch for a owner" I said whilst stroking the dog, he looked up at me and started wagging his tail. "She couldn't even give you a name" I said as he jumped on my lap getting comfy on the blanket. "If you were my dog I'd name you Finley, you look like a Finn" I started at him a little longer at how cute he really is and how close he is to me, whenever I come home from work he runs up to me and greets me. "You know what fuck Laura! Your new name is Finley O'Neill, welcome to the family little Finn" I said holding him up as he licked my face.

I gave Finn some food and water to distract him whilst I had a cigarette on the balcony. The night air was crisp, it made me shiver, I checked the time on my phone to see it had just turned 11pm, surly Brad must be done with his meeting, I clicked on his number and held it to my ear waiting for him to answer.

It went to his answer phone.

"Hey Brad.. it's me I was just wondering if your free maybe come round and see me or whatever just call me back when you can, love ya bye" I said before hanging up.

BRADS POV:

"So what's the meeting about Joesph?" I asked flicking through the snapchats Liv sent me with a smile on my face.

"Well it's about you Bradley, that's why I haven't invited the other boys down.." he said sounding weary.

"Me? Have I done something wrong?" I asked quickly hiding my phone.

"No your not in any trouble, I just kinda have a small job for you"

"Yeah sure anything Joe"

"Well you've heard of Fifth harmony right?" I nodded. "Well I was talking to their manger and she said that the press have been bugging Lauren about being Bisexual and they've lost a lot of sales because of this" I slowly nodded confused as to what this had to do with me. "Well we thought it'd be a good idea if you were seen out on a date with her, to sort of change the gossip about her"

"Wait what? You want me to take this Lauren girl out on a date to purposely be seen by the press and have it all over the tabloids?"

"Pretty much yeah"

"I can't do that, why does it have to be me?"

"Because your the front man of The Vamps, it want just draw attention to Fifth Harmony but you guys as well" he paused. "Just think about how Sky high our sales would go on CDs, Merch, tickets! After you do this tiny date we can announce our world tour and I guarantee we'll sell out every arena!" Joe made a good argument, but what about Liv there's no way she'd like this and I can't keep it from her.

"Okay fine, but it's just this one date nothing else" I said.

"Great! You won't regret this Brad I'll call Lauren's manger now and get her ready"

"What you wanna do it tonight?"

"Yeah the quicker the better" he said before walking out the meeting room. I didn't bother getting changed as i wasn't trying to impress anyone, I just waited in the meeting room for a thew hours till Lauren and her manager arrived.

"Hey" she said shaking my hand and batting her eyelashes at me.

"Ya alright" I said shaking her hand.

"I know this is pretty crazy but you don't understand how much it's going to help me" she breathed out.

"Yeah I know the press are dickheads and are always twisting shit" I said as we made our way down to the taxi outside the office for our date.

/ /

It was half 10 and I was still out with Lauren, Joe said I need as many pictures with her as possible so we went to a rooftop open bar and danced together making sure people cause see.

"Thank you Bradly" Lauren whispered as we slow danced together amongst everyone else.

"It's fine, like I said the press are dickheads" I smiled but then noticed how she was staring at my lips, the same way Liv does before she's about to kiss me.

"I know this is a fake date but I had a really good time"

"Yeah it's been alright"

"Maybe we could fake date some more" she winked at me before slowly leaning in.

"Woah Lauren stop" I said looking down trying not to draw too much attention to us.

"What's wrong?" She laughed lightly, stroking my cheek making me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

"I have a girlfriend"

"So" she smiled at me before crashing her lips with mine, I stood there shocked but quickly pulled away realising what I'm doing. "Sorry I can't do this" I said before walking away leaving Lauren in the middle of the dance floor on her own. I walked out the back way of the bar so no one would see me, guilt sitting in the pit of my stomach. I pulled out my phone to see I have a missed call from Liv, I listened to the voice mail while walking the back streets home.

"Hey Brad.. it's me I was just wondering if your free maybe come round and see me or whatever just call me back when you can, love ya bye"

How could I have been so stupid to get myself in this situation!

AN:

OOOOOO DRAMAAAAA!

Okay so I know a lot of you want Joe to find out about Brad and Olivia so I'm thinking maybe 2 more chapters then BAM! The bombshell will be dropped!

Thank you all for the lovely comments and likes! I'm glad people are actually enjoying this story and not just thinking it's trash like me lololololol.

THANK U!