57.

Olivia's POV:

"Thank you so much for letting me stay Mr and Mrs Simpson" I gratefully thanked Brads parents as I stand at the front door with my suitcase.

"Oh dear! Call us Anne and Derek! Your family now" Anne pulled me into a hug. Wow ive been accepted into a real family.

"It was nice seeing ya mum, dad" Brad said giving his parents a kiss on the cheek. "And you!" He said bending down to lift Nat up.

"It was lovely getting to know you Nat! I'll come and see you soon"

"Will you come to my next gymnastics competition?" She asks confidently, I loved it!

"Of course we will" I said looking over at Brad smiling.

"Anyway, we better get going the Uber's outside" Brad said opening the front door carrying mine and his case out and dumping it into the boot. We got in the back seat of the car and waved Brads parents off, these thew weeks have been amazing, I didn't want it to end.

Me and Brad were currently sat in the back of this uber, sharing earphones plugged into my phone whilst holding each other's hand and flicking through our phones with the other. It was perfect.

"Have you booked a hotel while your staying in London" I asked Brad.

"No.. Connor said I could stay at his in the spare room"

"Cool"

We knew what was going to happen but neither of us wanted to be the first to say it.

Things wasn't going to be easy when we got back to London and we'd either need to tell Joe or keep our relationship a secret.. again.

"Brad" I turned my head to face him to see he had already fallen asleep leaning his head on the window.

I couldn't help but stare at his perfect lips squished together and parted slightly as little snores escape. I wrapped his free arm around myself and curled up under his arm closing my eyes.

/ /

"Livvy" I heard brads soft voice as he attempted to wake me up. "Were outside Joes apartment" he smiled as I opened up my eyes to see we were still in the taxi.

"Ah okay" I said grabbing my hand bag and getting out of the taxi. "Are you not coming up?" I ask Brad who remained in the taxi.

"Ahh no I'm gonna head over to Connors, just in case Joes in" he said. My heart sunk a little but he was right.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you tomorrow?" I said hopefully.

"Defiantly" he smiled leaning over to me to give me a quick kiss before I grabbed my suitcase and waved him off.

"Hello?" I called out entering Joes apartment. "Joesph?"

"Olivia?" Joe rushed out his room, his hair was ruffled and he looked stressed. "I didn't expect you till the morning?"

"Thought I'd come back a little earlier" I shrugged.

"How was mums?" He said texting away at his phone.

"Yeah- it was fine" I lied.