15.

Olivia's POV:

I was sitting in a meeting with Joe, The Vamps boys and this band called New Hope Club.. they seem pretty sweet.

I've been working at the company for 2 months now and me and Brad have really become close friends, I haven't seen much of Levi because he had to rush back to America for a family emergency.

The meetings been dragging on since 9am and it's now 11:00 and I just wanna sleep. I feel someone tug at my earphone I look round to see Brad putting my earphone in his ear. He starts to scribble something on the paper in front of him.

What is this shit?

I laugh to myself and take the paper off him and start to scribble on the paper.

It's drum and base grandad!

I pass the paper back to him and feel his body jolt forward slightly in a chuckle. He doesn't reply instead he takes my phone off my lap and starts flicking through my playlists on Spotify, before his fingers finally land on a playlist.

Ed Sheeran

I love ed❤️

I scribbled on the paper.

Have you ever seen him live?

Brad passed it back to me.

No.

I'll take you one day.

I'll hold you to that bradders.

"Liv did you get that?" Joe said snapping me and Brad out of our bubble.

"Erm yeah totally"

"Good you guys can finish here for the day" Joe said gathering his things as did everyone else.

"What you doing tonight Liv?" Skylar asked whilst fixing her space buns.

"My friend Zara's coming down to stay the weekend" I said putting my laptop in its case.

"Yous should totally come Camden this Saturday.. my boyfriends band is playing in the underworld club.. it'll be sick"

"Sounds cool"

"Connor you still coming?" She asked Connor and he nodded.

"Yeah I wouldn't miss my bros gig!" He said wrapping his arm around Skylars shoulder.

"So tell me Olivia is this friend of yours hot?" Connor asked.

"Yeah totally.. she's got blonde hair like mine just a little shorter then mine and she's so fun like she's literally up for anything" I said thinking about the times me and Zara use to have together.

"Can't wait to meet her" Brad winked as he walked out the meeting room.

"What your coming?" I asked following him out.

"Yeah.. got a problem with that" he chuckled.

"No.. I mean of course not.. see ya then" I said feeling abit awkward.

"See ya Liv" he laughed walking out with Connor.

I turned on my heels and smacked straight into someone behind me sending me back down on the floor clutching my head.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I was taken back by the accent but then I looked up and saw Levi standing over me with his arm stretched out.

"Oh no.. it was totally my fault" I said accepting his hand up. "I haven't seen you for a while" I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Yeahhh, I had some family issues back home" he said rubbing his eyes like he was tired, not physically.. emotionally I know what that looks like very well.

"Need a cigarette?" I said rattling my box at him and he smiled with a slight nod.

"Life's fucked" he muttered breaking the silence we'd been sitting in for at least 5 minutes.

"Tell me about it" I raised my eyebrows whilst bringing the cigarette to my mouth and taking a long drag.

"How did you start smoking?" He asked staring at me intrigued as I blew the smoke out.

"I think I was like 16.. but back then we only smoked to look older and act cool" I laugh and so does he. "But I guess it became an accidental habit"

"The first time I had a cigarette was when I was 16.. I had just caught my older brother outside in the garden doing it and I looked up to him and I wanted to be like him.. so I did" he said placing his cigarette in his mouth.

"That's a pretty cute way to start a bad habit" I smile at him to reassure him I'm not judging him.

"Your a strange one Olivia O'Neill... you dig things you shouldn't dig.. like.. I don't know your strange" he said shaking his head with the cutest smile I've ever seen.

"Do I take that as a compliment?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah... yeah ya should" he smiled and for at 10 seconds we held a gaze in complete silence.. it wasn't awkward or anything it was as if he was about to kiss me, but didn't.