65.

Olivia's POV:

It's been a week since Brad cheated on me and since we ended things. To say I was handling it well is up for debate, by handling I mean I've just gone back to the person I use to be: party's, drunken nights, drugs, attitude and hanging out with Matty again, and by hanging out I mean sleeping together, partying together and that's it.. nothing like what me and Brad had but thats the last now and I'm living my life for today, and today.. I'm late for work.

I rushed to work attempting to make myself look presentable and not like I've spent the last week partying at Mattys.

I had one of Mattys t shirts on with a corset belt wrapped around my waist making it hug me tighter with black boots, I shoved my hair up into a presentable messy bun and shoved on sunglasses as I walked through the doors of the office.

"Hey Sky" I mumbled not wanting to use my voice too much today as it was sore from screaming at Matty in arguments and screaming along to songs at parties.

"Hey.." she said but I didn't stop just continued to walk to the meeting rooms as I knew they had started without me.

I walk in to see Joe, Connor, Tristan, James and Brad along with the American girl who won the competition and gets to star in the vamps new single and video.

"Nice of you to join us liv" Joe mumbles but everyone heard it.

"Hey I'm hear!" I croak out.

"Woah dude what's up with your voice!" Connor said as I sat down next to him catching joe and Brads eye.

"Just a small side effect to an epic party" I smiled spudding Connor.

"Ok anyway on with the meeting, the boys are planing a world tour soon so we were thinking to record he vocals now and release them to the fans to start streaming and when the boys go to America on their tour we can film the video there?"

"Woah wait world tour?" I said sitting up.

"Yeah did you get all that down Liv?" Joe asked.

"Yeah" I mumbled. "Another thing he didn't tell me" I said seeing Brad stiffen in his seat.

"Okay so we should conclude the meeting there, thank you again for coming down" Joe said the American girl.

"No problem, it's always a pleasure hanging with you guys" she smiled and placed a hand on brads shoulder.

"Olivia I'll speak to you later!" Joe said before leaving the meeting room.

"Whatever" I mumbled staying put in my seat rubbing my temples as everyone else cleared away there stuff.

"So.. tell me how is the great and amazing Brad Simpson single?" The American girl who's name I can't be bothered to remember asked Brad, he giggled and scratched the back of his neck.

"He's not.. haven't you heard he's dating Lauren from fifth harmony" I said standing up from my seat and walking out leaving everyone speechless.

I pulled out my phone and started dialling Mattys number.

"Hello Matt. Are you at the office today I need something" I said wandering down the office halls.

"Naa were in a studio in Manchester today, won't be back till late Liv.. you'll have to find someone else to buy it from" he said causing me to groan.