21.

Olivia's POV:

"A skate park?" I ask sitting on the top of the ramp as Brad glides about casually on his board.

"Yeah, it's like how I release stress.. well this and other ways" he winks to which I roll my eyes.

"Well come on then show me some moves!" I said lighting a cigarette and leaning back on my hands. He drops the board and starts to glide along the floor and up the ramp and jumps up, lifting the board up with one hand as he turns around.

"Woah! That was sick!"

"Yeah I probably couldn't do that again" he laughs slightly out of breath. "Right now you show me some moves!" He said dragging me down off the ramp and taking the cigarette out my hand.

"But I've never done this before Brad"

"Huh? Is Olivia O'Neill scared?" He teases. I shove his chest lightly and place the board down on the floor. I take a deep breath in and slowly start to get my balance on the board whilst I glide along the floor, so far so good till I get half way up the ramp, loose my balance and slip scrapping my leg on the floor and tearing my tights.

"Shit!" Brad jumps up and rushes over to me. "Are you okay?" He asks inspecting my cut knee, elbow and chin.

"Peaches and cream" I wince slightly as I sit up.

"So maybe skateboarding isn't one of your skills?" He laughs lightly.

"I can't go back to the office like this!" I said touching my chin and seeing the blood on my finger.

"My hotel isn't that far from here" he said getting up and placing one foot on the board. "Get on I'll have us there in no time"

"Nope! I am not getting on that death trap!"

"No I'll be doing all the work you just stand at the front" he helped me up. "Look" he said putting my into position, I stood at the front of the board and Brad stood behind me with his hands placed gently on my hips holding me in place.

"See this isn't so bad?" He whispered in my ear.

"It's feels like I'm flying" I laughed.

"Fly away Liv! Fly away!" He shouted.

"What are you doing?!" I laughed at him shouting like a crazy person behind me.

"Shout! Let it all out!"

"I'm flying" I'm mumbled to myself.

"That was pathetic! Come one REALLY SHOUTTTT!" He screamed louder.

"IM FLYING!" I shouted a little bit louder.

"That's it! Don't stop!" He said picking up the speed on his board, the wind was flowing through my hair and dancing in and out of my hands.

"IM FUCKING FLYING!!" I shouted one last time, we to a stop when I realised we were outside the back door to the hotel. Me and Brad laughing at our outburst, he helped me down.

"Did that take your mind off the pain?" He asked, looking down at my cut hands.

"Yeah it did"

"Then your welcome!" He said guiding me into the hotel. We managed to get into the lift without anyone spotting us and went straight up to the top floor where brads room was on.

"Ladies first" Brad said opening the door for me.

"Nice suit"I said looking round at the beautiful penthouse suit that was covered in clothes, guitars and food.

"Yeah I tend to make a mess when I come home watsed" he laughs making room on the bed for me to sit. "Here sit down I'll go get a first aid kit"

"I'm fine really, just a thew bumps and bruises" I said but it was too late he was already out the bathroom with a first aid kit and a bowl of water. He gently cleaned the cut on my knee, my hands and lastly my chin.

"Ow" I wince as he dabs the wet tissue on my chin. "Your surprisingly good at this" I said seeing the concentration on his face.

"I have a little sister and she's always out climbing something she's not suppose to" i watch his face light up as he talks about his little sister.

"Do you miss her?" I ask.

"Everyday"

"When Joe left home I missed him every second, me and my mum just didn't get along so I was just always out"

"Why don't you and your mum get along?"

"Erm.. ow!" I wince again.

"Sorry.. all done now!" He said throwing the bloody tissues into the bin.

"Thank you Brad" I said looking into the mirror at my cut chin that now has a plaster on it.

"No problem friend" he said sarcastically punching my shoulder.