50.

Olivia's POV:

I woke up in a foreign room, bed and town but something about having Brads arm wrapped around me didn't feel so foreign, it felt like home, whatever that felt like.

I could smell something good cooking downstairs along with light chatter coming from brads parents, they were laughing together, it was nice to see a couple so loved up.

I sat up slowly unwrapping myself from brads arms and walked out into the bathroom.

"Hello"

I turned on my heels to see a little girl with long, curly brown hair and big brown eyes similar to brads.

"Hi, you must be Nat" I said bending down so I was at her level.

"Yes I am! Who are you?" She asked quizzically. "Wait! Are you brads girlfriend!" She said overly excited.

"No" I shook my head laughing. "I'm Brads best friend"

"No I am" she sassed back making me giggle.

"Well I guess I'll have to be his second best friend then"

"Oi trouble" I turned round to see Brads sleepy, messy hair as he leant against his door frame.

"Brad!" She screamed running into his arms as he caught her, hugging her tightly. "I've missed you" she said burying her head into his neck.

"I've missed you too curly" he said ruffling her hair.

"Hey! You can talk!" She said ruffling his hair.

I'd never seen this look on Brads face before, he looked so happy and content, it was a nice look on him, happiness.

"I see you've met my new friend, Olivia" Brad said nodding towards me as I waved at them.

"Yeah, she's pretty" she smiled brightly.

"I know!" Brad said making me giggle. "C'mon let's get breakfast!" He said chucking Nat onto his shoulders and charging downstairs with her as I followed.

"Good Morning!" Derek sang as we entered the kitchen.

"Breakfast time!" Anne sang after, placing down a plate full of food infront of us as we gathered round the table.

"Thank you" I smiled at Anne who joined us on the table.

"Ahh mum I've missed your cooking!" Brad said with a mouth full of food.

"I bet you do! Nice home cooked meal, does your mother cook a lot Liv?" Anne asked.

I notice brad tense slightly.

"Erm she use to but where I stay with joe now he doesn't really cook much, just me"

"Yeah but all you can cook is pasta!" Brad teased.

"Hey you love my cheesy pasta!" I said smacking him lightly.

"So yous two spend a lot of time together?" Derek asked.

"Suppose so" Brad shrugged.

I watched the smile that grew on Dereks face as he watched Bradley then turned to his wife who was looking back with the same smile.

"Do you sing Liv?" Nat asked me as she shoved food in her teddys face.

"Yes" Brad answered for me. "She does sing, beautifully actually and play the piano but she's an idiot who doubts her talents"

Although brad spoke casually I couldn't help but feel all gooey when he spoke about me like that, as If he was proud.

"Don't be modest love!" Anne said tapping my hand lightly.