42.

Olivia's POV:

It's been a thew weeks since me and Brad decided to just hook up with each other, it was a big commitment for us, two people who didn't want a relationship or commitment was somehow committing to each other. Crazy.

These thew weeks have been pretty chilled as in the boys haven't had much work to do just attending after party's, club events and celeb party's.

It's been different, i mean I'm use to the constant partying but with brad and the boys it was different, they looked after me without getting too annoying and over the top, and it was nice being able to always end the night right with Brad.

We were currently at Tates mates bands gig, I brought the boys with me so Tate wouldn't think it was a date, Joe and Dean also came along to check out the band.

The band wasn't too bad, they were an alternative soft rock band, the crowd certainly loved them, me and Connor joined the mosh pit with our bottles of beer in our hands, jumping up and down with the sea of strangers. I feel a pair of hands grab me out of the crowd of people.

"Heyyy!" I turn to see Tate.

"Oh Tate" I laugh taking myself out of his hands. "You scared me"

"Sorry just wanted to say thanks for coming and bringing Joe and that means a lot to me and my friend of course" he smiles.

"It's no problem" I quickly down the bottle in my hand and start scanning the room till I find Brad sitting by his self at the bar, I start to walk over there but Tate stops me.

"Sorry I just wanted to ask.. is Bradley your boyfriend?" He asks nervously. I smile at how sweet he is.

"No were just good friends" I smile before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "See ya round"

"Hey stranger" I said in my best deep voice making Brad turn his head to the side to look at me with a smirk growing on his face.

"Hello Lad" he laughs. "I was starting to think you'd got a better offer" he said drinking his beer while nodding over to Tate, who couldn't take his eyes off us.

"Never" I shake my head before taking Brads beer off him and taking a large gulp and handing it back to him.

We hold an intense staring competition for a thew seconds before Brad speaks.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asks, it was all I wanted right now but before we could answer a loud ruckus erupted from the side of the stage making my attention turn to there.

"Looks like there's a fight" Brad said finishing off his beer. As my eyes concentrated more on the boys fighting I saw it was Tates mate.

"And Joe!" I shouted running over there were Joe was pinning Tates mate up by the wall.

"Joe what's going mate!" Brad joined puffing out his chest staring down the rest of the boys including Tate.

"I overheard this little dickhead bragging to that dickhead" he said pointing over to Tate. "How he was gonna.. what was it you were gonna do to my little sister.. go'rn say it again I fucking dare ya!" Joe gritted his teeth to the scared boy pinned to the wall.

I looked between joe and the boy with a raised eyebrow.

"Fuck her brains out" he whimpered.

My mouth dropped with a slight smirk on my face, cheeky twat.

"Please c'mon mate we didn't mean it, it was just a joke!" Tate piped up.

Joe loosened his grip on the boy letting him fall to the floor.