20.

Olivia's POV:

I woke up with a familiar splitting headache.

"Liv what are you doing" I ask myself as I through my head in my hands.

"So I'm guessing last night was another drunken mistake?" Brad pops up from next to me in nothing but his boxers.

"Oh shit" I said laying back down covering my face.

"I thought I dreamed having sex with you" I said through my hands.

"Was I any good?" He asks laying on his side facing me.

"Yeah, it was fucking great" I laugh and so does Brad.

"Tea?" He asks and I nod through my hands. I feel the bed move slightly as Brad gets up but I refuse to remove my hands from my face. I cannot believe I have slept with Brad again, I thought it was a dream Brad came to save the day with his penis... sounds like a dream. Oh dear god Liv what is wrong with you!

"Stupid slut!" I smack myself in the face.

"Are you gonna come out from behind there" I feel brads hands tear mine away.

"I'm embarrassed" I said taking the tea off him.

"Don't be, that's what friends are for" he jokes wiggling his eyebrows at me, I nudge him and go back to drinking my tea.

"Na but I totally get it, if ya know you didn't mean what you said last night and you just want to go back to being friends ya know no benefits" Brad said, wow I've never heard a guy say that before, it was my choice.

"Well I clearly can't stop myself so.. why not"

"Really" his face lightens up.

"Yeah but shouldn't we go over any rules?"

"Rules complicate it"

"So does feelings" I point out.

"Okay. Rule 1. No feelings, of course your my friend and I care about you but that's it" he looks at me seriously.

"Rule 2. You can't tell anyone about this" I said.

"Deal?" I ask him sticking out my hand.

"Deal" and just like that we were friends as Brad liked to say.

"I can't believe I'm fucking my mangers little sister" Brad chuckled as he wiped his hand down his face.

"Is that the only reason you want to do this?" I ask him.

"No I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that this is dangerous"

"Yeah but it's not like you need this, I mean your Bradley fucking Simpson you could be sleeping with 10 girls at once! In one night!" I exaggerate making him chuckle.

"That's the point, this way I don't have to get a girlfriend and change myself, I don't have to go out all the time pulling girls and having the press up my arse and I can focus more on the music"

"Your welcome" I said flicking my hair off my shoulder.

"So why did you agree to this?"

"Are you trying to make me re think my mind?" I laugh.

"No oh god no of course not, just curious.. you not got anyone waiting for you back home" he asks, I think back to who I actually had waiting for me back home..

"No one that matters"

"Anyway what's the time" I said quickly changing the subject.

"Erm I don't know my phones been off all night" he said as he quickly switches it on his phone lights up with a million missed calls and texts from Joe and the boys.