66.

Olivia's POV:

It was late, maybe 12:30pm, and we were all at Mattys celebrating his new single chocolate being released. The house was crowded with people from my past and people I've never seen before, I felt numb, I felt nothing, sitting with a cigarette in one hand not even smoking it just letting it burn down.

"Liv!" The familiar bubbly voice of Skylar knocked me back to reality. I flicked the cigarette on the floor and stood up plastering on a smile.

"Sky what are you doing here?" I said hugging her excited to see someone I actually like.

"Matty knows my boyfriend" she said holding her boyfriend Jakes hand. I smiled at him and he nodded before walking off high fiving some random boys.

"Come on let's a get a drink!" I said to sky as I dragged her into the kitchen.

/ /

"Liv I don't think you should be doing that" Sky said nervously as we sat in the bathroom with Matty and his band mates, each taking turns of snorting the drugs Matty supplied.

"She's fine!" Matty said pulling me back into the bathroom. "It's her turn" he said as I leaned towards the counter and sniffed the harmful drugs. I stood up straight again pushing my blonde hair out my face and smiled around at everyone who laughed at me, apart from sky should looked petrified.

"Sky your turn!" I said pointing to her.

"Not until she kisses the supplier" Matty said pulling Sky by her waist towards him.

"No get off me!" She said wriggling out of his grasp. "Come on Liv were going downstairs to find Jake"

"No I'm fine" I waved my hands about.

"No liv I really think-"

"I said I'm fine!" I raised my voice, Skylar didn't say anything she just gave me a scared look and left, I couldn't help but wish she didn't leave.

"Right put this in your mouth and let's dance!" Matty said putting a pill in my mouth before pulling at my arm for me to follow him. But suddenly everything started blurring infront of me and I didn't understand anything that was happening.

"Wait wait Brad, something's wrong!" I muttered quickly.

"What did you just call me?" Matty asked slowly.

"Oooo mate how could she call you another boys name" his band mates teased.

"Brad I need some air! I don't feel good!" I said not knowing what I was saying. Suddenly I felt a hard sting across my face snapping me out of my trippy state and onto the floor.

"My names not fucking brad you dirty slut! Call me that again and you'll get worse then a slap!" He said through gritted teeth as he hovered over me. "You better be downstairs in the next 10 minutes" he said before walking down the stairs with his band mates as they stayed silent.

I laid on the landing floor, sobbing. How could I have gone back to being this low again. I sat up leaning my back against the nearest wall when I saw a small bottle of vodka laying on the floor next to me, I picked it up and started to down it, within seconds it was gone.

The drugs and alcohol in my system were mixing in a sinister way and I just sat there thinking about Brad, what he would be do if he saw me like this, how he use to take care of me, hold me, make me laugh, make me happy. The thoughts in my head all of sudden went silent as if someone had turned off the lights, nothing, i pulled my phone out my pocket and started calling brads number, it felt like I had no control over my actions.. something evil and sinister was living inside of me convincing me that this world isn't good and I shouldn't be here anymore.

The call went to answer phone.

Beep..

"Brad.. I'm at a party and I've took a shit load of drugs" I start to chuckle. "Anyway, look I just wanted to let you know.. I love you." I paused. "But you brad, you are a great human being, above average, completely perfect and I.. well I'm the opposite and as I'm sitting here on the floor by myself I see how much better your life will be without me" a tear rolls down my cheek which triggers a fountain to fall and sobs to escape my lips. "Because I would have ruined you Brad-"

Beep.

"Shit!" I muttered as the voicemail ended. I stood up feeling the world spin around me in double time.

"Liv!" Sky calls as I reach the bottom of the stairs, she holds onto my wrist to stable me while Jake holds my other. "Oh gosh, look at you! Come on we need to get you home!" She said leading me out the front door where several cars are parked but something catches my eye.

Mattys Motorbike.

Without even thinking i dug my hand into the pocket of Mattys jumper that I was wearing and pulled out the keys to his beloved motorbike.

"Come on Liv the taxis here" Sky called but all I had on my mind was stealing his motorbike, so I started walking towards it.

"Olivia!" Sky continued to call but I didn't even flinch.

I climbed on the bike and stuck the key in.

"Hey that's my bike!" Matty shouted running towards me.

"Liv stop don't do it!" Sky shouted.

But as everyone was shouting around me here was only one voice I was listening to and that was the voice in my head telling me to go.. full speed ahead.

And that's exactly what I done.

......

AN:

So what'd you think happened????

You'll find out in the next chapter!

And Joe might find something out in the chapter after🤔🤔😂

Omg I'm so excited to post these chapters! I hope you guys like them!! 💓