2.

Joes POV:

"Can someone go wake Connor up please! We need to get this sound check done guys! C'mon! Focus!" I shout over at the guys as the mess around on stage not doing what they're told, I love em but they are a pain in the arse sometimes! Suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket, I pull it out to see my mums caller ID.

"Hiya mum.. Look nows not really a good time" I start but she panics over me.

"Joe please tell me you've heard from your sister?!"

"No why? What's she done now?" I ask as I notice the boys have finally stopped messing about and started to focus on getting these songs done.

"She left for work Friday and hasn't come home all weekend and isn't answering her phone!" She threats, this was so like Liv.

"I'll give her call, mum just please calm down alright I'll find her" I said soothing my mum before hanging up.

"What's up Joseph?" Brad said resting his arm on my shoulder.

"Just gotta get through to my sister" I said walking off into the office.

"I didn't know you had a sister Joe?" Connor said joining me a Brad with his bass around his neck.

"Yeah.. She's always doing stuff she's not suppose to me and just being a little shit really" I chuckled dialling her number on my phone. "Now get back to sound check or your both grounded!" I said giving them both a stern look.

"Yes papa Joe!" Brad said chuckling pulling Connor out the office.

The phone starts to ring.. Okay so at least I know her phones on.

"Hi Joe" she said yawning down the phone.

"Where the fuck are you? Mums going crazy she said you haven't been home and haven't been answering her calls"

"My phone was off"

"Where are you Liv?" I asked again more sternly.

"I bumped into Matty and we just went for a ride.. But that was like Friday" she laughed.

"Matty?! I thought he was in prison!"

"He broke out to see me!!" She cheered.. She's drunk.

"For god sake Liv go home!"

"Alright alright I'm on my way home now jeez no need to shout" she rambled.

"See ya trouble"

"See ya bro"