74.

Olivia's POV:

"Brad Stop! Their calling you in the studio!" I said trying to push Brad off my neck as we stood in the middle of the photo copying room in work.

"Why do you smell so good" he mumbled against my neck. "I'm addicted to your sent" he said finally pulling away.

"Ok Edward Cullen" I rolled my eyes. "You need to go" I said pushing him out into the hallway, were he pulled me with him and pushed me against the wall tingling me and attacking my face with kisses, making me squirm and scream in the middle of the hallway.

*cough * cough *

We turned our heads to see Joe and James staring at us, James with a smirk on his face, giggling behind joe but he didn't look impressed.

"I need to speak to you two.. in my office... now" he said before continuing to walk down the hallway.

"Look we're all, well most of us are happy for you guys but you can try not have sex everywhere round the office" James said before leaving.

"Wonder what Joe wants to talk about" I said as I flattened out my dress.

"Probably wants to kill me again today" Brad rolled his eyes.

"Again?"

"Yeah I kinda forgot the words to a cover song were rehearsing for YouTube and he said maybe if you wasn't up all night talking to Liv you would have been able to learn the song"

"What the fuck" I said before storming over to Joes office.

"Liv.. babe calm down, you'll only make things worse"

"Come in" joe announced.

"What the hell is your problem? Are you forgetting what I told you would happen if you keep singling Brad out like this" I said putting my hands on his desk leaning infront of him.

"Liv, Brad sit down we need to talk"

"What is it?" Brad said sitting me down on a chair.

"Well now yous are a couple" he air quoted.

"Yes a couple" I said sternly.

"Well we need to talk about what we're gonna tell the fans" Joe said looking at Brad as if they were speaking another language.

"I don't understand?" I said.

"Basically he's asking if we want to be public or keep things hidden from the public, the press, the fans" Brad said clearing things up for me.

"No I'm done hiding"

Joe let out a sigh. "I'm guessing you haven't told her what will happen?"

"What?"

Brad then let out a sigh, if everyone speaking a different language to me.. what's going on?!

"Well as you may know some fan groups can be abit possessive.. and not really want their idol to be in a relationship with anyone but them" he said slowly so I can take everything in. "And they can get very.. mean Liv"

"So what? Like I can't handle a couple of snotty, obsessive brats"

"That's the thing Liv, you won't be able to do anything or say anything mean to them.. otherwise you could get Brad and the boys in trouble" joe said.

"So id have to sit there and take all this bullshit from a bunch of kids and can't do nothing about it?"

"Precisely" joe said.