33.

Brads POV:

"So where now?" I said as we climbed back into my car, the rain splattering against the windows.

"What time is it?" She asks with a mischievous smirk playing on her lips.

"Just turned 2:00 why?" I asked.

"Give me the GPS.." she said typing in an address and then we was off, I followed the instructions still confused as to where we was going while Liv sat there smirking at me.

After 10 minutes of driving around we pulled up outside a house.

"Who's house is this?" I asked unbuckling my seat belt.

"This is my house" she said unbuckling her seatbelt. I just continued to stare at her confused. "Well Bradley, you've started something by kissing me in the rain.. so now we're gonna finish it" she said lust taken over her eyes. "So it's either here or in my room" she folded her arms awaiting my answer.

My eyes flickered from hers to her house then back at her eyes.

"Lets do it" I said quickly climbing out the car and running up to her front door, she quickly fiddled with the keys to unlock the door as I squeeze her hips and suck on her neck. She finally unlocks the door and turns to face me locking her lips with mine, it's not long till my tongue and her tongue are battling against each other's. I kick the front door shut with me foot and kneel down gripping under Livs bum and lifting her up letting her wrap her legs around my body. I blindly try to find my way to her stairs whilst we heat up the kiss by Liv grinding on me in my arms, groans leaving her lips.

"A-hem!"

Startled by the noise coming from infront of us, we snap our eyes open to see an elder lady with a a blonde bob and green eyes.

Shit! Is this Olivia's and Joes Mum?!

I quickly put Olivia down and fix my hair and jacket.

"Urgh don't worry it's just my mum" liv rolls her eyes, locking out hands together as she starts to lead me upstairs but her mum stops us by putting her arm up so we can't walk up the stairs.

"Olivia don't you think you owe me an explanation.. or at least an introduction" she said smiling sweetly at me.

"Brad, mum, mum, Brad" she said with no effort in her tone as she waved between us.

"It's nice to meet you Bradley" her mum put her hand out to which I let go of Olivia's and shook her mums hand.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. O'Neill" I smiled scared that I've just made the worst impression on Joes and Olivia's mum.

"Please call me Lilly"

"Such a pretty name" I said trying to make a better impression to which she giggled at.

"Okay Brad your not here to sleep with her are you.. so come on!" Olivia said trying to get past her mum but she didn't move.

"What! I've been home for 5 seconds and your already stressing me out!" She grew angry with her mum, I knew Liv and her mum didn't get on but I didn't know it was this bad.

"Olivia.. how about you tell me how Londons been seeing how I haven't seen you in a thew months!" She paused. "Come on let's have some tea.. would you like a tea Bradley" Lilly asked.

"No- he's fine" Liv answered for me.

"I'd love one Lilly" I smiled, getting a horrible look from Liv. I grab hold of her hand and drag her into the kitchen behind Lilly with me, attempting to make her be nice to her mum.