47.

Olivia's POV:

It was time to head back to England, apart of me didn't wanna leave. LA holds so many memories that I won't forget, it's the place that's made me realise a thew things about myself, Joe and Brad. I don't wanna go back to England and have everything change, Brad will be heading back go Birmingham to see his family and where will I be? Stuck in the same place I've always been.

"You ready Liv?" James pokes his head into my room and I nod, he helps me carry down my suitcase to the lobby. "Someone doesn't wanna leave LA" he smiles towards me.

"Sun, beaches, food- who wouldn't wanna leave!" I said making James chuckle and agree with me.

"Yeah but it's gonna be nice to spend some time with the family"

It's times like this I wish I didn't hate my mum so much, I wish my dad was still here and I wish Joe could just be my brother not my dad.

"C'mon troops, wave goodbye to LA and hello shitty England!" Dean said as we all sat in the taxis on the way to the airport, I was sitting opposite Brad, I didn't wanna talk to him so I put my headphones in and let the sound of Alex Turner take me away from this hell hole life.

Suddenly my phone vibrates on my lap, I hesitated at first as I know it's probably Brad asking why I'm talking to him. I open my phone and see none other then a text from Brad.

When we get back to England everyone's going home for a week or two.. I was thinking maybe you could come Birmingham with me, meet my family?

He actually wanted me to meet his family?
Do I actually wanna meet his family?
I guess it'll be better then spending the time by myself..

I looked up at Brad who was watching me intensely until I replied to his message, biting on his lip furiously.

What will I tell Joe?

I quickly hit send and suddenly Brads phone vibrated, I watched his eyes trace over the text before he replied.

Tell Joe that you haven't been feeling well so your gonna go home for abit.

I thought about it for a second, I mean it would be nice to pretend I had a normal family for once, and at least I wouldn't have to be away from Brad.

So is that a yes?

Yes!