play fighting

So if you read my first fanfiction called long lost brother this is the sequel to it if u haven't read long lost brother read that first or this one won't make any sense.

It will be co-written by myself and kevinpenguin

Anyways onwards to the story

.......................................................................................

BUNNYS POV:

It's been a year since we had the DNA results and to be honest life is amazing im in a happy relationship with lee, drew and shane are still married, Harley is still Harley and keveridge well there better than ever.

We all still live together in Shanes house, ive just turned 20 and Harleys now 19.

"hey everything okay hun?" lee asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts "um what yes im fine" I say "you sure you looked very out of it" he looks concerned "yeah honestly im fine just in thought that's all" I put my head on his chest, I look up at the door seeing Laurence in the door way "has anyone seen drew, kier and Harley?" he asks "uum I don't know I think Harley and kier are in the rehearsal studio and drew said he was popping out to the shop cause he needs new bass strings" I reply "okay thanks bun" he says walking down stairs to the rehearsal studio.

LAURENCES POV:

I wake up to find the bed empty, so I get up and get change, I go to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and go to the living room, bunny and lee are layed on the sofa together "has anyone seen drew, kier and Harley?" I ask "uum I don't know I think Harley and kier are in the rehearsal studio and drew said he was popping out to the shop he needs new bass strings" bunny replies, "okay thanks buns" I say, I walk down to the rehearsal studio down stairs in the search for kier and Harley, I open the door kiers on guitar and so is Harley I stand and listen to the tune trying to work out what there playing, I finally work out there playing exploding heart disorder "wow I didn't realise you could play our songs, or did kier teach you it?" kier looks over at me and smiles "no they knew the song off by heart it's amazing" he says putting an arm round Harley, I smile lightly and look around the studio and see shane laying under the amp stand "oi shane you okay down there?" I ask he pushes himself out from under neither the stand "yeah mate the plug had come out the amp that's all" he says standing up "aaahh okay then" I say.

"how are you guys not hot in here it's so stuffy" I ask "its cause im in here that its hot Beveridge" kier says winking at me "I think we should all go get a beer" Harley intervenes with that we all go back upstairs to the kitchen to get a beer.

HARLEYS POV:

I walked into the kitchen and opened the beer, I leaned up against the counter thinking to myself, im snapped out of thought when a pair of arms wrap round my waist "relax its me" I realise its drew and relax "you okay there sis you don't look it?" he asks me "mhm im fine just still wondering why im still single" I say "aaaw you will find someone in time I promise" he says "thanks bro I hug him and walk into the living room were lee is cover in lipstick and bunny is blushing bright red "oook then I'll be with the timids" I say backing up "hey don't worry harls nothing's happening here" bunny says "mhm sure, explain the lipstick marks all over lee's face" she blushes hard at my comment "I wonder where else those lipstick marks are..." I tease "right that's it" bunny shouts she runs at me and tackles me to the ground.

BUNNYS POV:

After mine and lee's time alone we sit on the sofa together when Harleys walks into the living room were lee is cover in lipstick and I start blushing bright red "oook then I'll be with the timids" they say backing up "hey don't worry harls nothing's happening here" I reassure them "mhm sure, explain the lipstick marks all over lee's face" I start blushing hard at their comment "im gonna go to the bathroom to clean up" lee walks past harley and into the bathroom once he closes the door, Harley smirks at me "I wonder where else those lipstick marks are..." they tease "right that's it" I shout I run at Harley and tackle them to the ground.

I pin them down knowing there weakness is being ticked so I go straight to tickling them "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" they shouts "FUCKING GOT YOU NOW!" I shout back, I playfully slap them on the arm as they struggle beneath me "YOU THUNDER CUNT!" Harley shouts, we stay scrapping on the floor shouting insults at one another, when our fun is ruined by lee and shane pulling us apart "WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN HERE !?" lee and shane shout "your best friends what the hell possessed you two to start fighting!?" lee questions, I look over at harley and we burst out laughing, shane looks confused "someone care to tell me whats to funny?" he asks "we wasn't fighting properly we were only play fighting cause Harley kept teasing me" I say "oooh..." he says shane lets go of Harley but lee still has strong hold of me "you gonna let me go?" I ask him "I would but where's the fun in that"