white lies and butterflies

HARLIES POV:

we left the dress store with dress in hand, I couldn't believe Shane had bought my wedding dress for me....."oi woolnough!" I shout, "come hold this!" , drew walks over and I lump him with my dress, I clock Shane near where our car was parked, I decide to run at him and jump on his back "PIGGYBACK!!!", luckily he catches me in time and laughs "bloody hell you gave me a fright!", I hold on giggling on his back.

eventually we all pile into the car, laughing and singing the entire journey.

LEE'S POV:

Once we left the tux store we headed out for a drink...or two...I owed Andy a drink since he stayed still the rest of the time during the fitting......once we grabbed our drinks we sat down and chatted the evening away, drinking to our heart's content.

Skylar's pov)

I'm sat in the bar looking for a familiar face...when I begin to hear the familiar chatter of people's voices that I've heard before...i turn around to see lee and andy, this could be fun....a few drinks later i decide to go over and have a bit of fun..."hey boys fancy seeing you two here, wheres the mrs's?" i ask, knowing they were to drunk to even understand or answer what i had asked them. "well then?" i ask, the two just burst into laughter and continue to drink, i call anthony over and take his phone taking a short video of the lads, "what you up to this time skylar?" he ask me. "oh...nothing just enjoying the view" i laugh, sending the video to harlie and bunny under anonymous and captioned with "looks like they're on the pull be careful" i knew it would cause issues but....that was the whole point...

bunnys pov: 

once were home harlie and i go back into the bedroom to try the dress on once more before the wedding, i notice both our phones go off , i open mine to find the video..."who is it bun?" harlie asks from behind the curtain, "just andy and lee saying they'll be home soon" i bluff....i open harlies phone to find the exact same message and video sent...i delete it from her phone and act natural.

harlie comes out with the dress on again, "isn't it wonderful!!" they say spinning around in it "its perfect for you i'm so glad shane bought it for you" i say trying to pass off that i was okay and not actually worried about the boys and killing lee when he gets back..."me too i must thank him again later i might make him a cake" harlie says "i think not , last time you baked we had to buy a new oven..." i reply, "okay okay fineeee we'll find something else" , i shake my head laughing "you really are something harls" i say as they go back to get changed, "you know it!" comes out from behind the curtain laughing. 

lee's pov:

after seeing Skylar and having a few drinks I decide to drag both of us home knowing we could possibly be in trouble when we get home.....I drag Andy back with me thinking about what could possibly be waiting for when I get home...

harlies pov:

"bun have you heard from the boys I miss Andy?" I shout form the kitchen, "uh.....they should be on there way home soon love" she replies, I lean against the counter checking my phone nervously...."come on Andy.where are you"....I mutter to myself.

"WERE HOME!!" Comes the shout of lee through the halls, I run out to see the two , helping Andy stand up straight "why is Andy drunk....AGAIN!!" I stare at lee waiting for an answer "I may of bribed him a with a drink.....or two...after he wouldn't stand still for the Taylor" he tells me, I roll my eyes and take him to our room.

bunny's pov:

I take lee to the side once Harlie disappears with Andy, "idiot what were you thinking..!" I semi shout at him, "she didn't..." , I open my phone to show him the message and video, "she did.." , he watches the video running a hand through his hair "has harlies seen it" he asks..."seen what lee?", Harlie appears in the door way, I pale looking at him quick thinking what to say "nothing...." lee says, "im not buying it, spill one of you now, it bad enough Andy's done for the night" , we both fidget trying to think of something to say to them without revealing the truth.

Andy walks over to Harlie putting an arm round her "we've been looking for a ne---", "a new car!.....as....as a wedding present from us" I but in looking at lee "a new car, our present from us to you" lee nods "aww guys you shouldn't of really!!" she claps excitedly running off, its a while lie but I panicked and couldn't think of anything else, as I stand there a sense of nervousness floats through my body, putting a hand on my head.

"that was a close one"....