sick of dodging bullets

SHANES POV:

i carry harlie out of the bathroom wrapped in there favourite blanket, i walk into mine and drews room and place them on the the bed, i sit beside them with my hand on harlies back as i wonder to myself what could of possibly of happenes in there past that made them have a panic attack when andy kissed them.

As i sit in thought i dont notice drew walk in he sits beside me and holds my hand "shaney come through to the living room its better if we leave bunny with them" he says "but drewie i wanna stay here dont you wanna help your sister" i whisper "yes i do but think about it last time this happened they didnt recognise us to start with the only person they recognise is bunny when they first come round" he says "okay fine go get bunny and then we will go back to the living room" i give in, he smiles and nods walking out the bedroom to fetch bunny.

DREWS POV:
i walk out mine and shanes bedroom and go looking for bunny, i go around the entire house and i cant find anyone, i lean up against the door and think were could they all be.

I stand in thought for a moment when it finally clicks to me "rehearsal studio!" I shout, i walk towards the studio and open the door and as u expected there all in here i look round and spot bunny sat on one of the amps "bunny shane wants you" i shout, she looks at me and and nods.
She walks out the room and closes the door "whats up wool" she says "shanes nackered and needs rest and its also better for u to be there when they come round last time harlie didnt recognise us they only recognised you" i explain "okay thats fine" she says, we walk to the bedroom and she pirches on the side of the bed as we stand and look at harlie "guys go it's fine ill shout when they have come back round" bunny tells us "fine we will go we'll be in the studios if you want us" shane smiles and we walk out the room.

BUNNYS POV:
This wouldnt happen if harlie would take the bloody medication there on i think to myself, they really need to move on i know they have had a bad past in relationships but it is time they moved on.
Harlie starts to move a little bit i put my hand on their back so if they wake up they know im here, they roll over onto there back so i move my hand, harlies eye opens slightly i grab the water from the cabinet , they wake up and look at me "b..bu..bunny" they say faintly "yes hun its me dont worry" i reasure them handing the glass over "dont forgett to neck ur tablet" i tell them.

After harlie necks their tablet ans drinks the water they sit up in bed and look at me "im sorry this happened again" harlie moans at me "its fine were all here for u" i say "i know thanks hun" they say , the room falls silent for a while "i know what your flash backs are" i say "you dont" they argue "honestly i do i know all the visions of your ex bf comes back to you " i explain, harlie puts there head in thier hands "im sick of dodging bullets i cant do anything with andy cause every time i do anything all i can see is my ex which is then when i panic and this happens its ruining me and Andy infact he probably thinks im wierd and will probably dump me now" they rant, i pull harlie over and give them a hug "its gonna be okay i promise" i whisper still hugging harlie.