the wedding

DREWS POV ) as the music begins I begin to walk harlie down the isle to the music looking around for bun, as on cue she shows up right on time standing in the middle of the isle smiling, all done up in her dress, hair and make up..I hear Harlie's breath hitch and go pale.

"you gonna be okay harls?" I ask them 

"shes here...she's actually here.." they say tears obviously in their eyes and smile on their face.

HARLIES POV) I stop in my tracks seeing none other than bun stood smiling waiting for me holding her hand out, I look at drew than back at her "you didn't think I wouldn't turn up did you?" she asks taking my hand, lost for words I pull her in for a hug tears in my eyes, I pull away turning to my brother "you knew about this?" I ask, he simply nods and replies "I do believe you have a wedding to move on with" he smiles taking a seat with shane, bun walks me the rest of the way down the isle where Andy was stood waiting for me.

"i cant believe your actually here walking me down the isle just like we planned" I say to her smiling, "you didn't actually think despite what had happened that I wouldn't turn up....we planned this for years...I wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiles softly, raising my veil over my head giving me away to Andy.

the ceremony starts and the vicar does his thing, we were just about to say our vows until the vicar announces the words " let them speak now or forever hold their peace", the church door opens and Skye runs in "I do! I object" a loud gasp from everyone echoes through the church as she runs in stopping half way up the isle "Skye what in gods name are you doing!!" I shout at her, "harlie im sorry I never wanted to ruin your life it was all Anthony's plan, I shouldn't of gone along with it and I realise that now, I broke up with him and want my sister back...im so sorry. Forgive me?" she says coming closer to me, I look at Andy who gives me a small smile and a nod. I sigh and walk towards her taking her hand "your forgiven im glad to have you here" I say smiling, she hugs me and takes a seat beside Laurence.

we finally get back to the ceremony without any other interruptions or mishaps getting through the vows and speeches, we kiss and the weddings over, we walk out the church to my favourite song "I get to love you".

ANDYS POV: we finally walk down the isle hand in hand to harlies favourite song, im so incredibly proud of them and how far they've come, we get outside being showered with rose petals and flowers , we kiss again before getting into the limo to go to the reception.