there's something you need to know....

HARLIES POV :

"okay so are you going to tell me yet as to why you rushed us out the diner so quick?, I mean you did say you would tell me in the car" I ask bun, keeping my eyes on the road, with a tighter grip on the steering wheel "okay so you may not be ready to hear what im about to tell you..." I nod a little and pull over into the old garage we used to hide out in as kids "what's going on?" I cautiously ask, bunny takes my hand in hers for reassurance "sky being here is no coincidence." My eyes go wide, "what are you talking about??, did u have something to do with it, did the guys?", I get up and out the car and start to pace "no, no, no none of us had anything to do with it, well apart from lukes half-brother and sky that it" stopping in my tracks "are you trying to tell me that this was all planned by them both?", bunny's head drops "im afraid so chick, sky never came back by coincidence and you didn't meet again by chance, Anthony brought sky here as a plan, I don't know why and I don't know what there up to but we need to keep an eye on them, ive got a funny feeling whats going on.." i give bun a hug "thank you for being honest, im too stressed to drive back, remember where the big sheets were put them over the car and we will walk back" we grab the sheets and toss them over the car, throwing the keys to bun we go out the back door and start walking back.

Shanes pov

I write down a few bits that wooly requested for me to get at the garage and shout down to hallway "off to the garage won't be long" in hope that someone other than wooly hears me, I give him a kiss and ruffle wooly's hair and leave the house. I get in the car, turning the stereo up on the loudest it can go, blasting iron maiden out the speakers I head off to the garage.

I pull into the garage and turn the ignition off, "which bloody key opens the feckin hatch" I mumble to myself, I try every key on the ring until I eventually find the right key, I stand with the pump in hand thinking to myself, I suddenly begin to hear voices that sound familiar, I look around me to see if I can see anyone, I catch bunny in the corner of my eye recognise that girl a mile away bless her. "why did we have to walk home harls I could of driven home" bunny says "cause im too mad and confused to drive, I would but if we got pulled over, you're not insured to drive it" they both laugh, I just stand at the back of the car waiting to see if they notice me, "can we just shout a taxi" bunny asks "fiiiine" just at that point I decide to end the torture "you two over here!" I shout at them, harls and bunny turn round "shane!" running over harls gives me a hug "what you two doing walking bout here I thought you was at work bun and harls where's your car?" I ask them " okay long story short harlie came to see me at work, I dragged them out as quick as possible and went to our safe house that we built as younger teens when we wanted to be away from the world, I told harlie whats going on and they were to mad to drive so were walking It" bunny explains to me "okay ill drive us all back on one condition" I say "name it" they say "tell me whats going on that got harlie so mad" they both nod in agreement " okay get in then" we all get in and go for a drive,

"okay tell me whats happened" I say "okay but you can't tell anyone , ESPECIALLY LUKE!" harls says "okay then fire away ", bun takes a deep breath in "sky never came back by coincidence and harls and sky didn't meet again by chance, Anthony brought sky here as a plan, I don't know why and I don't know what there up to but we need to keep an eye on them, ive got a funny feeling whats going on" I didn't answer ,I wasn't sure what to say all that I could think of is "why would he do such a thing?" we sit in silence for the rest of the journey until we pull up on the drive. When we eventually pull up I look at bunny and harlie "I wont say anything guys don't worry, just whatever you do be safe please both of you" bun and harls look at eachother "always shane" we hug and get out the car and go back into the house joining the rest of the guys, not saying a word of what had happened.