date night

Drew's POV

"Shane do you want coffee?" I ask, rubbing his leg to get attention.
"Erm yes please. Can you drop some whiskey in there too?" He asks me.
"Yeah. Does anybody else want one?"
"No thanks Wool the taxi will be here in a minute." Harley replies.
"I'll have one please Drew" Pilnahn says.
"What about you two?" I direct at keveridge.
"No thanks." The two decide. I disappear into the kitchen to make the coffee. I turn around and see Bunny.
"What's up?" I ask sitting on the counter.
"Nothing. I just came to have a conversation. I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." She says looking down. I shake my head sympathetically.
"It's okay. Anyway, date tonight then?" I say punching her arm lightly.
"Ugh don't remind me." She rolls her eyes. I tilt my head in confusion.
"Why? Don't you want to go?"
"I mean like I do but it's just a lot of effort for me."  She explains. I nod, seeing her point. I make the coffee and continue to talk.
"I get what you're saying but I think you'll enjoy yourself when you're out. Where are you going anyway?"
"Some club somewhere I don't really know." Bunny mumbles. We go back into the living room and sit down.

"Taxis here." Lee calls from the window. The four leave, leaving the rest of us sitting down in the living room. Shane nestles into my neck kissing it quickly. I laugh a little as he kisses me.  I put my hand on his thigh, all the while Shane kissing my neck. "Shane stop, you know I'm ticklish there you arsehole." I giggle. He stops and gets up. "Where you going?" I pull on his shirt.
"To get food. I'm starving does anybody want anything while I'm up?" He asks. Nobody wants anything but me. "I'm taking the van. Drew are you coming?" He asks me.
"Sure." I smile.He holds his hand out to me as we leave the house.

Bunny's POV

We stumble out of the taxi and stand outside of a bar. I look about me slightly confused. "What's up?" Harley asks me, snapping me out of my daze.
"Oh uh nothing. Yeah nothing." I stutter. Everyone turns and looks at me confused.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive lets just get a drink i'll buy." I say. We go to the nearest bar, Lee holding my hand, kissing it and smiling. "What?" I giggle.
"You look lovely." He smiles again. I blush brightly as we walk over to the bar. I order u some shots and carry them over to a booth where we were going to spend the night. "Thanks babe." Lee says as I pass him his shot. We take them in one and each pull a disgusted face as the bitterness hits us.
"Why the fuck do we do this to ourselves?" Harley points out.
"No fucking idea love." Andy replies. Lee leans in close to me.
"They seem to be getting close." He whispers to me.
"They are aren't they." I say back.
"OI! Love birds stop whispering sweet nothings to each other, that can wait till we get back or the taxi at least. I'm going to get more shots." Harley says as they slide out the booth.

"So what do you think of them?" I say punching Andy's arm lightly.
"Who Harley? Yeah they're great." Andy says back. I lean into Lee and whisper to him again.
"We are going to get chicken nuggets after and then you're all mine." I laugh.
"That's a plan then." He smiles kissing my neck. "Oh God you're perfume tastes bad."
"Well don't eat it then." I say sarcastically. Harley returns and sees Lee wiping at his tongue.
"What happened here then?" They say passing out the shots. Again, we all take them together and follow them up by another one straight after. They go down a lot better than the first round. I get up . "I'm just going outside to get some air before I die." I say as I walk out. I sit on the step outside, taking in the scene: crowds of drunk people and lost girls searching for their friends. I hear a soft 'hey' from beside me. A small blonde drunk girl has sat next to me.
"hi." I say back.
"You look sad. Have this leaf." She stutters. I take the leaf and watch her disappear with the rest of her friends.

I walk back inside, slightly tipsy and slightly confused, still holding the leaf the girl had given me. "Why do you have a leaf." Andy questions me.
"ooh its story time motherfuckers. Okay so basically, I was sitting on the steps and this drunk girl came up to me and went 'you look sad have this leaf' and left again and honestly it was the most confusing thing thats happened to me in a while." they all begin to laugh at the story. I sit back down where I was and take a few more shots. After a while they all catch up to me and I'm dancing with Lee to bon jovi whilst Andy and harley are obtained in a bit of PDA. It draws on to about two o clock and im carrying my heels in one hand and holding lee's hand with the other. The other two are five paces behind is giggling to each other. "Babe?" He says swinging our arms.
"Yeah." I look up squinting.
"Do we have money for the taxi?" He says.
"Yeah. I have it and the keys." We walk until we are finally at a place where a taxi can get to us. We finally get into a taxi and lee navigates his way back to the house. I pay for us and walk into the house, Lee still grasping my hand. Harley and Andy are already in the house. Drew is sitting on the sofa curled up asleep with no sign of Shane at all. "Drew?" I lightly shake him awake. "Drew?" I call him again, sitting down on the floor.
"Oh hi." He smiles.
"Where's Shane?" I say leaning back on Lee's legs, who is standing behind me.
"He went to bed earlier, he wasn't feeling well." He explains as he sits up.
"Is he alright? Whats wrong with him?" Lee asks.
"He felt sick so he went to bed and I stayed up and I must have fell asleep." He laughs. Drew gets up and goes to him.

Me and Lee sit, cuddling on the sofa, watching a film together. Harley and Andy have disappeared elsewhere. "Hey Bunny?" Lee taps my shoulder.
"Yeah?" I say looking up from his lap.
"We never got nuggets." He strokes my hair.
"Shit we didn't... besides you were too drunk to get them for us and I was busy making sure the others didn't die." I laugh.  "I kinda want food though." I hint.
"What you want?" He asks, twisting my hair about.
"Cookies?" I ask.
"You owe me afterwards." He smirks