not a coincidence.....

BUNNYS POV

after being called into work, i grabbed my uniform, keys and gave harlie a hug , leaving promptly for the diner up our road. while listening to the music in my headphones i quietly think to myself about how i dont want to see anthony and especially not sky, if i see her in the pub she aint gonna know what hit her!

Harlies pov 

With bunny, andy and keveridge out the house I decide to spend the day with the timids and luke, popping the kettle on, I realise my keys are missing off the counter I could of sworn I had put them back when I got home from my shift a few nights ago, I go search mine and bunnys rooms to see if they're there, but there's nothing, only to walk back into the kitchen to see a rather disgruntled luke resting against the counter with my keys in hand....oh boy

LUKES POV:

I stand against the kitchen counter with harlies keys dangling off my finger, I know they're looking for them cause I took them off the counter cause I need them alone, I need to question them alone... a rather startled yet guilty looking harlie appears in the doorway "HARLIE DORRAN MYLES WOOLNOUGH is there something u want to tell me about my bloody brother?" I question them, im hoping that by using their full name it might help me get an answer.

L – LUKE / H-HARLIE

L - "HARLIE DORRAN MYLES WOOLNOUGH is there something u want to tell me about my bloody brother?"

H- "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

L – "is sky seeing my petulant brother?"

H – "no"

L – "promise? And if they were you would tell me?"

H- "yes , and I know he's your half brother but why are you concerned?"

L- " my brother has always tried to ruin me. He always thought that I got everything and I got nothing, which wasn't true at all but that's the way he saw it, he also has a girlfriend already, and you know how I feel about cheats.....you would know after the incident between you and...."

H – "ALRIGHT DON'T NEED TO BRING THAT UP AGAIN!"

L – "im sorry "

I lean in and hug them "you know how I feel about them, brother or not" harlie nods "can I have my keys now?" they say, I hand them there keys back, "im going to get some stuff be back in an hour watch the timids".

BUNNYS POV:

Im on my break at work and head for the staff toilets, I get outside the women to hear a mans voice coming from the inside, I grumble at the noise knowing what could be going on, until I hear a girls voice talking in the back ground, curiously I lean in to listen...

A – ANTHONY / S – SKY

A – " do you think harlie or the others have noticed yet?"

S – "harlies not smart enough to cotton on, although im not sure about that bun she seemed to find me a bit suspicious"

A – " just keep it on the down low remember you are not here by coincidence or chance, we've been planning this for months we can't let any of them ruin it!"

I see sky starting to head to the door and make a break for it, I see harlie walking through the staff room door, pulling them out "don't ask, have you got your keys??" looking very confused they answer "yes.." I pull them out the diner and out to the car "just get in the car ill explain on the way"

"where to ?" they ask

"our hideout"