its finally time....

Harlies pov:
i wake up in the arms of my lover im so happy to have him back , im suprised he still wants to be with me after all the things we've been through, i reach over at my desk and grab my phone sending kier a quick message ,

H- costa in 5 need to talk x
K- okay kiddo all okay? X
H- everythings fine ill see u in 5 x

I roll over to see andy waking up, "morning sleepy head" i whisper kissing his head "morning love" he says in a raspy voice , i get up get changed and make him a coffee, when i go back to our room he's cuddled into my pillow , i leave the coffee and note beside it, i grab my jacket and head out to meet kier.

KIERS POV:

i look over at my phone, wheere its flashing like mad from all my notifications ive had, only to realise harlie had text me.

H - costa in 5 need to talk x

I send them a quick message back saying sure, i get up and Chuck my shirt and jeans on and leave.

I walk down the road to the little costa on the corner too see harlie sat in the window coffee in hand "hey kiddo all alright?" I ask, giving them a hug "yeah fine kemp just needed a chat". I sit next to them and drink the hot choclate that harlie bought me, "come on then spill whats up" i say, "so i want to pop the question to andy but is it too soon?, i just got him back yesterday, do you think we should wait?" , i sip on my scolding choclate and think to myself " all i can say is if he's the guy and your sure then go for it, lets face it all that time u spent apart but u never broke up, you both truly love eachother, so whats stopping you?" I put my arm around harlie and hug them gently.
"Your right, i know what i need to do!" They say.
I go camp all of a sudden "im always right what you talking about", we both cry out in laughter.
We leave costa in a fit of giggles, as i walk towards andys favourite park, i message him to meet me there.
I give kemp a hug and we go our seperate ways.

ANDY'S POV:

I wake up in a world of sleepiness, i see a little note with a hot cup of coffee beside it, i pick it up and read it slowly,
" just popped to meet kemp at costa really important be home in an hour ,
Dont miss me too much love
Harlie xxx "
I smile gently and down my coffee thats stone cold now due to how long it had been sitting there, i get up and go to the kitchen.
To my suprise everyones up "if your looking for harls they left half hour ago" bunny shouts "thanks chick she left me a note , they'll be back in an hour" i shout back.
My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket ;

Harlie: meet me at your favourite park on the hill in 10 xx

With that i go and get changed, grab my keys and leave shouting "ill be back later" on my way out.

* skip to when they meet cause i can*

HARLIES POV:

I see my love walking toward me, i  run and jump at him clinging onto him like a koala "someones happy to see me" he whispers , i laugh at his little remark " come on i need to talk to you" i get down from him and reach for his hand as we walk up the hill to the top.

When we eventually get to the top we stand and admire the view, "isnt is just beautiful" i say "just like you then" blushing at the comment i take both his hands in mine and kiss him gently.
"Close your eyes babe" whispering in his ear, i get down on one knee in front of him with the ring in hand.
" now this is a little usuall cause the man usually asks the woman, but you know me i dont play by the rules."  He laughs a little and opens his eyes slowly.
" andy we've been together for a while now and its been rough in places but no matter what u've always come back for me, i love you more than you ever know, thats why i want you to be mine forever,
Andy will you marry me?"