friends for now family forever - finale

HARLIES POV) we all pile into the venue for the after party Shane and drew were dancing together, kier was at the bar, Laurence was talking to lee and to my surprise Skye and bunny were stood having a conversation with one another and actually smiling than wanting to kill one another, i watch the two smiling "I love seeing that smile on your face harls....my beautiful wife" I smile up at Andy kissing him softly, everyone see's clapping and cheering, we walk into the room for our first dance as a married couple.

 we take to the dance floor slow dancing to the song we left the church to " I get to love you" then the song changes to "a thousand years" Andy smiles looking me in the eye "im the luckiest man alive harls" he says "not as lucky as I am to have you as my husband" we smile at one another as the song goes on dancing with one another, as the song ends cheers and clapping erupts through the hall, everyone goes about their business, drinking, singing, laughing, dancing and just having an over all great time with each other.

As the night draws on enjoying one another's company with the entertainment of drinks and music, it was time for food and speeches from the bride, groom, family and friends, kier was he first to speak, then Laurence, Shane and drew. Everyone looks to bun as she hadn't spoken yet, lee looks to her nodding, she stands and speaks.

BUNS POV) I was waiting for everyone to finish their speeches before i spoke, drew was the last one to speak, i notice everyone look to me strangely as i hadn't spoken yet, lee looks at me and nods so i stand and make my peace with harlie..

"today we saw two magnificent people who truly belong together marry today and i couldn't be prouder of them, harlie and i we've been friends for so long i can hardly remember how long its been and the last few months haven't been easy for the pair of us but that's a story for another day....needless to say the both of us wasn't even sure if i was even going to be here today but truth be told i wasn't going to miss my best friends wedding for anything fight or no fight. im incredibly proud of them and wish them both all the best for their future together as a happy couple."

Looking over to harlie i notice the smile and tears in their eyes , i sit back down holding lee's hand "well done love you did well" he says whispering in my ear, i give him a small smile as harlie stands.

HARLIES POV) Bun's speech brings me to tears and every word she spoke touched my heart, i wipe the tears from my eyes and stand to talk.

"to start off with i want to thank you all that came for being here with us today on this special day, i would like to thank Shane for my beautiful dress, kier for the amazing job on my hair and make up, and the rest of the guys for being the best family i could ever ask for. As bun also said these last couple months have been tough we've experienced bumps in the road, fights, arguments I've reconnected with someone that im so grateful to have back in my life, and luckily enough to have here with us today, so thank you for coming back into my life, there was a moment where i thought id be doing this wedding today without bun and the thought just broke my heart, but im so grateful that your here tonight my girl. i think what we have learned over the past year and a bit and the last couple of month for definite is that you shouldn't take the things you have in life for granted especially those that are around you, whether they be friends or family because one day they can be there and not the next, hold those you love closest to you and no matter what happens arguments, fights, disagreements, if you truly are close you'll always make it back to one another, Skye, bun no matter what happened to us over the last few months, weeks and future to come well always be friends for now, family forever"