prank idea

HARLIES POV:
I sit in my bedroom thinking to myself about what prank was good enough to scare kier, when he said he was the prank king he wasn't joking, he doesn't scare easily at all which at times is infuriating but worth the challenge.

I go onto youtube finding prank compilations to try and get some ideas into what im going to do to scare him, "hey kiddo you doing alright in here" shane asks, popping his head round the door "im fine bud just trying to find a good enough prank to scare kier cause were on prank wars" I explain, shane simply rolls his eyes and walks out the room.

I come up with many ideas but none that kemp will react to, im sat pondering my choices when I think to myself who would know the best way to scare him...."Laurence" I mutter, "you called" his voice makes me jump as he appears behind me "how do you!? How did !?" he laughs at the confusion on my face "anyways what do you want harls" he asks "im trying to find a way to scare kemp he's given me a week, long story short he chucked water over me while I was asleep so im getting him back, but cause he doesn't scare easily I have no good ideas" I groan leaning against the bed. Laurence sits beside me and we think of ways to get the red head back.

"I got it!" Laurence says "tell me" I say "well he's always jumping in the car when someone honks their horn, and he hates people messing with his food" he explains, I sit and think how I can put these together to make the ideal prank, "Laurence you're a bloody genius" I say hugging him "im gonna do a triple scare on him, im gonna put mint flavoured tooth paste in his Oreos, when he eats them and goes for the kitchen to get rid of them, he can get pied in the face, to top it off when he goes to the bathroom to get the crème off his face someone can hide behind the shower curtain and sound an air horn" I get excited by my own prank idea that Laurence just chuckles at my excitement "okay I got to admit that's a good idea but just a pre warning he won't take it lightly" Laurence warns me "oh well I have nothing to lose" I say, Laurence simply chuckles and ruffles my hair leaving the room.

"kemp aint gonna know what hit him"