Bunny's pov

BUNNYS POV:

I walk out the room and go into the kitchen there's no sign of bevers so I walk to the living room and he's not in there, I perch on the arm of the sofa and think to myself "were would Beveridge be?" I sit in wonder maeby he went out for a run I think to myself I look to the left and see his phone on the coffee table, well he hasn't gone out then he never goes out without his phone "mmmmm" I think to myself "were is he" I hear a faint sound of the melody of mascara tears and vanilla spice being played in the practice room.

I walk down to the practice room and into the recording area, I sit and watch Beveridge as he sings into the microphone in perfect harmony.

The song ends and he spots me sitting on the desk "oh I didn't expect to see you" he mumbles out "I was looking for you kier needs you" I say through the microphone on the desk so he can hear me "why what's wrong with him" he says looking sympathetic "kier was harsh to you last night cause he had lost his cousin Charlie....the one he was really close to and he wanted time to be alone and I suppose you caught him in a bad moment he never meant to hurt you" I explain to him, Laurence takes the headphones of and puts them on the stand and walks out the booth and hugs me, I rub his back gently soothing him quietly "this is all my fault I shouldn't of taken it so personal" he whimpers "hey shush now none of this is your fault he shouldn't of been the way he was towards you he should of told one of us" I say "come on lets go see him" i drag Laurence to his and kiers shared room.

KIERS POV:

I never meant to hurt Laurence I wouldn't never hurt him I love him I lay in bed and bury my face in Laurence's pillow inhaling his scent which makes me cry even more, I feel an arm wrap round me "it's gonna be okay kier I promise" Harley whispers in my ear, they lean over and kiss me on the fore head, "where's Laurence" I whimper into the pillow "bunny's gone to get him" they say, just as I look at Harley the door opens and Laurence stands and looks at me "kier..." he whimpers "Laurence...." I cry, I jump out of bed and indulge Laurence in a hug "im so so sorry Laurence I never meant to hurt you I love you so much im sorry, im so so sorry" I cry into his chest, he wraps his arms around me "sssh now kier its done and over with now I know what's wrong and I still love you" Laurence says kissing me lightly, I look over laurence's shoulder and look at bunny "thankyou guys" I mouth, they both nod at me and walk out the bedroom closing the door behind them.

HARLEYS POV:

We walk out the room and I go straight into the kitchen and grab a beer from the fridge, popping the cap bunny looks at me "what!?" I say "that stressful was it?" she asks me "na I just haven't drank in a few days and needed a drink" I smile "touché" she says "oi harls throw me a cider" I grab bunny a cider and throw it at her "slag bag!" she calls "correction your slag bag" I retort sitting on the sofa, we sit there drinking away and having a laugh, we sit in silence for a few minutes  until bunny breaks the silence "I think me, you, lee and andy should go on a double date" I choke on my drink "WHAT!" I shout "come on what's the worse that could happen" she says trying to convince me, I roll my eyes at her and have another drink "pleeaasee" she begs "uurgh fine" I agree "LEE!, ANDY! GET YOUR ARSES IN HERE NOW!" bunny shouts, a few seconds later they pop there heads round the door "yes" lee says, "were going on a double date go get changed now!" she says waving her hand at them "come on it will be fun I promise" she says, with that we go to our rooms and get changed.