the ultimate prank

KIERS POV:

Its been 2 days and harlie still hasn't made any moves yet, I wonder if they have forgotten all about it, I pull a smug smile to myself and go into the kitchen to find a plate of oreos on the counter...

Harlies pov:

I plan on doing my first and ultimate prank on the cocky red head today, im awake before anyone else, knowing that kier is usually the one up after me I put a plate of my modified mint oreos onto a plate and leave them on the counter for him to hopefully find, I set the camera up on the top of the refrigerator where he cant see it and leave the kitchen going back into my room, soon enough kier emerges from his room going into the kitchen noticing the plate straight away...

KIERS POV:

I look around to make sure no one knows ive nicked them and take them into the living room, watching the rest of the programmes I was watching last night.

Harlies pov:

As soon as he's sat down I sneak into the kitchen grabbing the pie out the fridge and stand behind the open door, ready for the next half, the rest of my prank is already set up the camera in here is already rolling and ive got drew behind the shower curtain with the air horn all ready for him.

KIER's pov

I bite into the Oreos I can taste the mint almost straight away, I leap out my seat and run for the kitchen to get rid of them, barging through the door I get a crème pie to the face, with a very happy looking harlie stood beside the door. I stand with a very unpleasant taste of minty Oreos in my mouth and crème slowly falling off my face and shirt "harlie dorran Myles woolnough im going to kill you, better start running cause once this cream is off my face im gonna get u back big time" I say to them very annoyed yet amused at their attempt at trying to prank me, harlies stood with their arms crossed looking very smug "whatever you say kemp" they say ruffling my hair and walking off.

Harlies pov:

As soon as I hear kier barge through the door I jump out from my hiding position and pie him straight in the face getting the cream all over his face, shirt and the floor, I let go of the pie that falls to the ground and stand with my arms folded and pull a smug smile....i learnt from the best...don't judge...."harlie dorran Myles woolnough im going to kill you, better start running cause once this cream is off my face im gonna get u back big time" kier say to me in a very annoyed yet sarcastic tone, knowing whats coming next I simply reply "whatever you say kemp" ruffling his hair and walking off, I go to the bathroom and jump behind the shower curtain waiting on kier to appear for the ultimate scare.

KIERS POV:

I stand in disbelief that harlie has actually managed to pull of a double prank that has actually one worked out and two actually made me jump....now that's even better for them, I wouldn't admit that to them though, I shake my head at my thoughts "best go get cleaned up then" I mumble flicking my fringe away from the cream on my face.

I walk into the bathroom shutting the door behind me, I put my hands on the sink, running the taps, placing the sponge under the water, I bring it to my face cleaning off the cream, I look myself in the mirror mumbling to myself "I cant believe....." *air horn sounds* I shriek, jumping 10 feet in the air, both drew and harlie appear from behind the shower curtain "now that's an ultimate prank right there" harlie giggles "wooly I thought u was on my side" I wine "I was but this prank was too good to refuse to take part in" he answers, I pout at them both, they leave the room while I finished getting cleaned up in peace.

HARLIES POV:

" don't worry kemp were finished with the prank now honest" harlie says as I walk into the room slightly hesitant in case of any other surprises that lay "gotta say you got me good harls" I say sitting down next to Beveridge "I think we can call it evens now" I hold my hands up in defeat.

We sit in silence for a while

"Were the pranks good enough for the crown and title of prank king to go to me?" harlie asks.

"don't push it"