breakdowns and confessions

Drew's pov:

I wake up with a banging headache I look over at Shane beside me he looks dead but I know it's just the effect a hangover has on him the poor boy "morning shane" I say groggily "um...morning love" he says reaching for his glasses "need a hand with that?" I ask him as he struggles to find them "ive got them" he muses, he puts them on and looks at me looking slightly more human than he did before "I told you not to drink as much" I tease "fuck off" he retorts, I laugh at him and hug him. We lay in each other's embrace for a few mins when a scream echoes through the house, I look at Shane we bolt up and run towards Harley's room.

The doors already open when we get there bunny has Harley embraced in a hug as Harley cries lightly onto her shoulder, shane looks over at lee and Andrew "lee what happened?" I ask "Harley woke up beside Andy and didn't remember anything from last night and panicked" he explains to us.

Bunny's pov;

"morning Hun" lee whispers into my ear "morning love" I say he puts his arm round me as I relax back into him, lee starts moving a little "oi bitch don't move I was comfy" I wine "too bad were getting up" lee retorts "you cunt nugget" I shout at him "you love me really" he tests smirking at me "I don't know what gave you that idea" I retaliate, "right that's it" with that lee jumps on me and starts tickling me, I wriggle under him trying to get away from the devil man when I hear Harley scream, I get up quickly and rush to their room and see Harley stood crying and shaking "hey hey you're okay ive got you come on calm down" I whisper to them as I cradle Harley in my arms "what's wrong sweetie?" I ask "i....i woke up and forgot everything that happened last night i saw Andy and panicked" Harley babbles out, I look at lee "lee get Andy out of here and into the kitchen or something so Harley can calm down" lee takes Andy out the room and Harley sits on the bed and I sit beside them.

I look over at the door and see Shane and drew in the door way "drew come and help me you know how to get them to calm down" I say ,he looks at Shane "shane go fetch the blanket" drew says to him, shane disappears to their bedroom and comes back with blanket in hand, he walks over and bends down in front of Harley and puts a hand on their leg " how about me, you, drew and bunny all build a den in our room" he says, Harley looks at bunny "what about lee and andy?" they question "they've gone out fuck knows where, come on don't worry about him he'll be fine lee is with him" I say to reassure them.

SHANES POV:

We all walk over to mine and Drew's room, we gather up all the blankets, pillows and duvets and start making the den, I get up and see drew laying on the bed I look at bunny and Harley "guys look" I whisper pointing at drew, we all grab a pillow each and stand beside drew on the bed "one....two....three" I whisper, on 3 we hit drew with the pillows and wake him up "you fuck nugget" he shouts at us, I jump on drew and go to straddle his waist, my plan goes horribly wrong as drew moves as I land on him and end up kneeing him in the crotch "BASTARD!" he shouts as he curls himself up in a ball holding his crotch, I look over at bunny and Harley who are stood laughing I look at drew and hug him "im sorry drewie, do you want me to rub it better?" I say sarcastically "yes actually, yes I would biatch" Harley smacks me on the arm "SHANE NO NOT WHILE WERE IN THE ROOM!" they shout "but were the fun in that" drew winks at them "eew no were outta here" Harley says dragging bunny out the room.

Harleys pov:

"Right we are definitely leaving the timids to it now" I say "I agree watching the timids fuck is the last thing I wanna see right now" bunny replies, "is keveridge still asleep?" I ask "of course they are" she says "I think it's time we pay them a visit" smirking at bunny "oh no...." she says shaking her head "oh yes!" I say.

We creep into Keveridge's room sneaking around the side of the bed "ready...1.....2.....3!" on three we jump on keveridge waking them up "TIME TO GET UP FUCK NUGGETS!" bunny shouts "bunny language!" Laurence shouts, "ENGLISH!" I shout sarcastically "fuck you!" Laurence retorts "Jesus laur what's up with you today!?" she argues back, he just looks at kier and back at us "nothing im going to make a coffee" Laurence says standing up and walking into the kitchen.

I look over at bunny "what's up with him?" I ask we both look towards kier "what have you done now?" his face goes as red as his hair "come on spill it kemp" bunny says "laurs mad at me cause he woke up in the night and wanted cuddles and I wouldn't cuddle with him so he's in one with me" kier explains.

I look at bunny "go talk to laur I'll stay here I don't trust him to stay in here with you alone" I say looking at kier "great thanks for bringing that up AGAIN" he says "shut the fuck up boy your already In trouble as it is", I look at bunny "go on make sure laur is okay" she nods and goes to find Laurence.

Bunny's pov:

I walk into the kitchen to find a teary faced Laurence sat on the counter, coffee in hand I jump up onto the counter and miss it "come on hun get up here" he pulls the chair out and climb up onto the counter "that's better thanks love" I says "anyways I know what's wrong Beveridge, now tell me the full story" I say putting my hand on his leg for reassurance "so last night I was struggling to sleep and insomnia was being a bitch, then I started getting nervous and I needed kier so I looked at him he was still awake so I asked him for hugs and he wouldn't give me hugs he just told me that ill be fine and to go back to sleep, so I didn't sleep most of the night and im worried but on the other hand pissed off with kier" he explains to me I take his mug off of him and we both get down from the counter "come here hun" I whisper as I wrap my arms around the tall male and embrace him in one of my special bunny hugs "it's gonna be okay bevers I promise"

I walk out the kitchen and back into Keveridge's room "hey buns how did it go?" Harley asks me "he" I say pointing at kier "has explaining to do" I shout "wh...what" kier stumbles over his words "that's right mister, why was you so moody towards laur last night when he couldn't sleep and needed you and you wouldn't cuddle him" I interrogate him "bunny calm down" they say putting a hand on my knee to calm me "sorry harls I know you don't like shouting, but he has really upset laur and it deserves an explanation and he needs to say sorry Laurence" I look kier sternly in the eye "come on kier you have been on edge for the last week and its effecting not just us but Laurence now, don't you think you ought to tell us what's bothering you." He sits and puts his head in his hands, Harley stands up and puts an arm round him "come on kemp tell us what's happening" they reassure him "I...I had a cousin called Charlie we were really close and we have always had each other's backs..." kier breaks down into tears "and...and now he's...he's gone" kier pulls his pillow over and cries into his pillow "I never meant anything I did towards Laurence I love him I really do, I never meant to hurt him last night it's just everything came back to me last night and I just wanted to be left alone...I feel so bad I need Laurence" he says in between breaths, Harley stands up and looks at me "stay here buns look after kier I'll be back" they say walking out the room closing the door behind them.

AUTHORS NOTE :

hope your enjoying the fanfic so far ,

thanks

shane xx