Andy's back!!

HARLIES POV:

I wake up the next morning to fid bunny and lee in the kitchen boiling the kettle, I jump on the counter and sit next to the cupboard , "coffee?" bunny asks "please" I say she hands me  mug of coffee while she makes herself and lee a tea, "lee?" I say "what's up Harlie?" he asks "do you know where Andy's at ive been thinking over the last few days and ive finally come to terms and accepting myself and I really want Andy back" , "im not sure where he is ill call him for you" lee replies "thanks lee" I say hugging him "oi fam off my man" bunny laughs putting an arm round lee "don't worry he's all yours ive got plans for me and Andy" winking at lee.

I put my mug on the counter and leave the room in search for the timids "shhhaaannnneeee, woooolllyyy where are you???" I shout through the flat, I loud buzz echoes through the hallways I press the button "yes" I say "were in the rehearsal studio" shanes voice says through the intercom.  I make my way down to the rehearsal studio, and open the door " hey guys I really need to talk to you" , shane ushers me over and sits me in between him and drew "what's up sis" drew asks me "well you know me and Andy have been apart since... you know that happened and ive been thinking about him non stop and ive finally realised how much I actually love him and want him back, and there's something I want to ask him but I want your permission first a your my brother and my now legal guardian"  drew and shane look at each other like there telepathically communicating with each other, shane bares a grin and winks at me "wait Harlie do you want to pop the question to Andy?" drew says , "well.....uum ive been thinking about it for a while now and I think this is what I want " shane hugs me "look kiddo your 19 now, nearly 20 and your old enough to make your own choices now we give you all the support in the world, but we just want you to be sure this is definitely what you want, cause we don't want to see you upset love" , I embrace them both in a hug "thanks guys I love you both don't worry im not planning on asking that soon im just thinking about it" , I make my way over to the door "can we keep this between us for now though I would rather no one find out yet", the timids look at one another and smile at me, "sure thing".

LEE'S pov:

"im gonna go get changed love" bunny says kissing me on the cheek and walking off to our bedroom, as I walk through the corridor I start to hear faint voices, I walk over to the intercom that leads to the rehearsal studio, who ever used it last left the microphone on, I turn the volume up a bit and listen to who it is "wait Harlie do you want to pop the question to Andy?" drew says , "well.....uum ive been thinking about it for a while now and I think this is what I want" im taken back by this and quickly turn the microphone off and call Andy

PHONE CALL

a: hello

l: hey andy its lee I need you back at the flat asap!

A: why I thought Harlie hated me??

l: hell no they don't I swear down in fact they have something to ask you...

a: okay then ill be there in 5

l: cool see you in 5 mates let yourself in, if doors locked just nock one of us will answer it.

A: will do see ya soon !

.................................................................. END OF CALL..............................................................

HARLIES POV:

I make my way back to the kitchen to make myself another coffee, as I quietly sing the lyrics to the last young renegade im interrupted when the door nocks, I walk over to the door still singing the lyrics, I open the door to see Andy stood there smiling at me "hey Harlie" I stand in shock and just launch myself at him hugging him tightly "I didn't expect you to come back" I say mumbling into his jacket "ive missed you" he says wrapping his arms around me protectively "ive missed you so much more" we just stand in each others embrace for a few seconds "we should probably shut the door, Andy closes the door and smiles at me. "I love you" I whisper , he blushes bright red, "good thing I love you to" he says leaning in kissing me. 

"woah there what did we miss" kier and laurence say in sync, me and Andy look at eachother and blush bright red, "well umm.....Andy's back and were also back together" i say kissing him on the cheek, "its about bloody time you two" bunny shouts "thanks lee i couldnt of done this without you" i say huging him " your welcome harlie" , Andy come up behind me and wraps his arm round my waist.

........................ skip to the evening every ones in bed.....................................................................

BUNNYS POV:

"thankyou lee " i say "what for love ?" he questions "making them happy again and getting Andy to come back" i lean in and kiss him softly, "anything to keep you and them happy" he says "love you lee ", "i love you to my girl" with that we cuddle up together entwining our legs , i put my head on his chest and the sound of his heart beat drifting me off to sleep.