let the shopping commence

Drew's pov:

We all jumped into the car and drove to the city centre, "so harls what sort of dress do you want?" I ask them. "In all honesty wooly I don't even know if it's a dress I wanna wear, im non binary I don't think im going to feel right in a dress."

We all go a little quiet not knowing what to respond with.

"don't worry about it harls whatever you choose we will all support you, we'll make sure you look smashing on the day!" shane finally breaks the ice, I lean my head on his shoulder and whisper a small "thankyou" to him.

Harlies pov:

After the car journey that felt like forever, we finally reached the city centre, we parked up and headed straight for the bridal store.

"so harls what we aiming for visually" bunny asks me "um....i don't know, black and white mainly" I reply, you can physically hear the sarcasm in my voice.

We reach the bridal store and sit down, until were approached by a tallish lad with a stunning hair style, I swear I know his face before...."hiya my names Kyle and I'll be helping you find your dress or suit for the big day" he says, I still can't think where I know him....we smile and follow him through anyways.

BUNNYS POV:

We walk through into the parlour and look at many dresses, some white, some black but none that harlie likes.

"Bunny! Drew! Over here I think ive found the dress for harlie" shane pulls this A-line, ball gown that's white with black lace on, we both look at it in awe "Shane....its...it's..." I struggle for words "amazing...." Drew finishes my sentence for me.

SHANES POV:

We take the dress to harlie in the dressing room and pass them the dress, the rest of us go sit down in the other room waiting for them to come out in the dress.

"I really hope they love it" I say "me too I think they will look stunning in it" drew says, no sooner we say this harlie comes round the corner in the dress, I felt my heart skip a beat.

HARLIES POV)

No sooner do I put the dress on I immediately fall in love with it. I walk out and show the guys.

"what do you lot think then", I smile, all three had tears in their eyes smiling.

Drew) "its beautiful, you look stunning"

Shane) "match made in heaven"

Bunny) "what shane said"

I smile at the three , holding my own tears back, im not usually the emotional sort over things like this. I laugh to myself, "you know what they said 1st times a charm" I smile, the tree laugh at me.

*meanwhile at the tux store with lee and Andy*

LEE'S POV:

Andy mate you need to stand still, I laugh, "but it's taking forever" he wines "this is because you won't stand still you moron!" I retaliate, the Taylor just smiles at us both.

"You owe me a drink after this lee!" Andy says "stand still and I'll get you as many as you like but no more than 3" I watch his face, while his brain tries to work out my little statement, I knew it would confuse him which would make him stand still, works every time...

ANDYS POV:

I stand for what feels like forever waiting for the guy to pin the waistcoat and trousers in the right places, "You owe me a drink after this lee!" I say, he retaliates back with another comment that confuses my head, it takes me a good few minutes to work it out.

"right sir were all done here, it should be ready to collect in 48 hours" I smile and thank him, leaving the store.

*back at the bridal store with harlie and the other three*

HARLIES POV:

"How much is the dress?" I ask, "its just under £2500" he replies, shane smiles "that's fine, so harlie love what are you deciding" shane asks me "um....im not sure im gonna go think about it in the dressing room", I go back and sit down thinking to myself, I know I don't have the money for it.

SHANES POV)

I get up going over to the desk "hi I would like to pay for the white and black dress my sister in law just came out in" I say, the lady looks at me and smiles, I pay for the dress "let's go tell her the news then" she says, we walk over to harls dressing room and the lady goes in"

HARLIES POV:
the lady from the counter comes in "hello love, are you ready to take your dress home" she says smiling, "...home...?" I say, feeling very confused "yes home, your all payed for", my eyes widen "but...but how" Shane walks in from behind the door "I did, it's my wedding gift to you" he says, I dash up and hug him "thank you so much shaney!!"

The lady smiles at us "for a very special sister in law", shane nods, we take the dress, find the other two and head home, with smiles all around.