probably shouldnt of said that..

*Flash Forward*

Harlie's POV

I'm busy  working, just trying to get some money, as anyone would, I'm working the late shift with Bunny. The usual rowdy football fans filling the bar after the match and who has to catch my eye. Fury. I can't contain my excitement. "Harlie get back to work!" Bunny shouts from across the bar, juggling customers.
"Oh! Yeah sorry hun!"
"Yeah you will be" She glares at me, I guess shes seen who I have seen as her face and posture change.  I walk up a bit closer to her so i can quietly whisper something to her.
"Do you not like fury?" She bristles at the name, tensing her jaw slightly.
"What gave you that impression?" She says sarcastically.
"Your face" She turns back to work, forgetting all about it.

A little while after the rowdiness dies down a little, fury walks up to the bar to order a drink, i think he's going to order from me, to my surprise he saunters up to bunny. "One JD and coke please hun." Bunny scowls at his order.
"Coming up Hun" She sarcastically smiles and slams the drink on the table. "£4.30" he slams the coins on the bar and walks over to me.
"You might want to put a muzzle on that dog!" He scoffs eyeing bunny up and down.
"Excuse me? Dog? That is my best friend. who the fuck do you think you are?" I stare at him red faced, burning with embers of anger.
"You can't be mad at me! You love me! You want to be with me!" He laughs thinking I'm joking. I know in the back of my mind bunny has heard every word, i can feel her anger building behind me.

I keep him entertained cus I know what's going to happen when we get outside. You see, me and bunny have this connection where we know what each of us planning, I ma pretending to ditch bunny for fury, she knows this. Ten minutes later we clock out and I take him out the back way. Sure enough bunny's there, smiling. You know shits  about to go down if she's smiling. "Oh Hi fury. Try and put a muzzle on this dog." She starts walking up to him. Fury lands the first punch. "Did your mother not teach you to hit a woman" she says standing up.
"What's it to you dog?"
"Ohhh woof woof bitch." That's the last thing I hear before I see them scrap. Punches flying blood spilling. Fury on the ground. Bloodied and broken nose. "Call me a dog again. Fuck with my friend again. They'll be more of that." he stands up and flees.
"Fuck bun I didn't know you could fight." I say in horror.
"Neither did I" she says looking at her newly made black eye.