timids argument

HARLIES POV
We walk into the kitchen , i lean up against the counter as bunny fills the kettle up "you sure you was okay out there?" Bunny asks me "hm what yea yea im fine"i say, she puts the kettle down and crosses her arms "um no , theres something wrong you cant hide it" i look towards the door trying to find a way out of this "dont even try it harlie" she says.
"Im fine i just want another coffee im tierd" i mutter quietly, i feel her hand on my shoulder " look you can talk to me about anything, i am here for you" , with that she takes her hand off my shoulder and walks out the room, i bang my head on the counter "you stupid twat harlie" i whisper to myself , i didnt notice my brother walk in "hey love whats up" he says wrapping an arm round me, i turn around and embrace him in a hug and put my head on his shoulder.

BUNNYS POV:

Theres something bothering harlie i know it, i just wish they would tell me.
I walk out the kitchen and sit on the sofa, beveridge looks up from his laptop and looks at me "all alright there hun you look abit dazed" he asks "yeah im fine, i cant say the same about harlie though" i explain "what makes you say that?" He says taking his glasses of and placing his laptop beside him "well they have been acting...well a bit odd like when shane and drew were on the floor hugging they looked sad and a bit out of it, and when we went in the kitchen after they completely zoned out" Beveridge looks at me "you know harlies having relationship problems at the moment right?" He asks , i put my head back "oh fucks sake are they really having this again" i wine "bunny harlie cant help it you know there younger than you, and the fact harlies hormones are all over the place with there medication doesnt help either" Beveridge says "i guess" i whisper , beveridge moves and sits beside me "come on now you just need to try and be there i know its stressful and things cause you have your own things to deal with but just try and be there and look at it this way they have me , kier , luke and the timids as well so its not like their going through this alone" , i pull myself together and place my mug on the table "i just wish harlie would either forget there past or be with no one at all its easier that way" i explain "i dont get it love?" Beveridge says "well when harlie was with andy they were happy , when he kissed them , they saw there past and freaked out , andy then left and there miserable again" i explain " that may be but you have to remember that as ive said before harlie is younger and working themselves out , they have had a rough time and now harlies learning who they're going to be comfortable with its gonna take time just try and be there remember were all here so if you need us u definitly know were we all are" he says , i smile at him and walk to my bedroom.
I close the door and lee's sitting on the edge of the bed "hey love" i say hugging him from behind "hey hun" he whispers "hey love" i say kissing him lightly "were's andy?" I ask "he left he isnt coming back" lee says "oh christ how we gonna tell harlie?" I say putting my head in my hands, lee pulls my under the duvet and cuddles me "look dont worry about it now love all of us have dealt with alot the last few days just relax now its 11:00 at night and you have barley slept" he puts an arm around me protectively and kisses my head.
"Goodnight love" he says
"Goodnight" i whisper.