things are better left unspoken about....

HARLIES POV:

We all sit in complete silence on the way home, "harlie you okay love?" Andy asks me, I just look at him and pull my brother closer to me in comfort.

When we get home I decide to retreat straight to mine and Andy's room, I lay there staring at the ceiling "well done harlie you absolute fuck up!" I mutter to myself "oi babe you're not a fuck up" Andy walks In, getting into bed beside me pulling me close "what happened at the bar harlie, I haven't seen you this shook up in a while" I lay there debating if I should tell him or not, I choose not to say anything and stay silent listening to the sound of his steady heartbeat.

DREW POV:

I follow shane into the kitchen and jump onto the counter "wooly get down from there Laurence has told you about sitting on his counter" shane says laughing "okay shaney 1 it's not HIS counter, 2 im a responsible adult.....okay mabey not the responsible bit" we both laugh, once we catch our breath I make my final point "and finally ITS YOUR HOUSE!!" shane silently face palms at my comments, "you know sometimes I wonder about you wooly"

"anyways shane what happened at the pub, I don't mind my sister being cuddly but I haven't seen them this shaken since......well you know what I mean by that" shane hands me a mug of tea, standing between my legs "you know drew somethings are better left unspoken about, in this case I think that's for the best right now" I nod and drink my tea.

HARLIES POV:

I get woken by the sudden buzz of my phone going off, I reach over Andy grabbing my phone, trying not to wake him.

TEXT CONVO (F – fury/ H- HARLIE)

F – Hello my names fury , I was given this number last night at the bar.

H- hey fury its harlie, yeah I gave you my number last night, I do apologise for what happened I hope we can meet up and get to know eachother sometime.

F - Yeah can do, also the fight was my fault.

H- Sounds good, tonight sound alright? The fight wasn't your fault, you simply defended yourself....

F - Can do

H- What times best? Also I take it you want me to meet you at the same bar?

F - Any time is best and yes.

------------------ Convo over ---------------------------------------

I smile at my phone and put it back on charge "what.....harlie babe you okay" Andy says groggily, "oh fuck sorry babe I never meant to wake you" he smiles and hugs me "its fine what time is it?" I look over at the alarm clock "11:00 am".

"Harlie can you give me a hand in the kitchen please" bunny shouts, I kiss Andy on the cheek "yeah coming", I get out of bed and go into the kitchen.

"you asked for me?" leaning against the counter "yeah I just wanted to see if you're okay from last night" she says "im fine, im meeting with him later, I wanna get to know him he seemed such a genuine guy" I say "harlie is that a good idea? I mean come on your lucky Andy didn't see what you did yesterday." My eyes go wide at her comment "I had to do something! I wasn't prepared to let either of you hurt eachother or anyone else for that matter" I try keep my voice from shouting and cracking at the same time.

BUNNYS POV:

"okay then but you must have your phone on loud at all times incase we need you" I say "yes mum" harlie says smirking "go on bugger off" I say dismissing them.

Once harlie leaves I chuck the kettle on making the guys their tea and coffee "GUYS DRINKS!" I shout from the kitchen, no surprise Laurence is the first to show, I hand him his mug, he looks down and laughs "wow thanks bun" he says "welcome", one by one the rest of the guys show up grabbing their drinks, "so whats everyone doing today?" kier asks "rehearsal and relax" Laurence, shane and drew all agree, "harlie, bunny what you both doing?" drew asks "um" I look over at harlie who subtly shakes her head "were off shopping later but that's about it" I say, harlie mouths 'thanks' at me, I just smile back.

------------ time skip -----------------------------------

HARLIES POV:

I look at the time, nearly 5:00, I go into the kitchen grabbing my keys "bunny shops come on!" I shout "coming" she too grabs her keys and follows me out.

"What time you going to be back at?" bunny asks "not sure yet around 10:00 probably" I answer, "just be safe and text me if you need me to come fetch you" I hug her tight and get into my car, "okay harlie just stay calm this will be fine" I breath slowly and drive away back to the bar.

FURYS POV:
After finishing my first glass I feel a hand on my shoulder "hey..." I recognise the voice