are you in?....

SKY'S POV:

I know they're up to something harlie was never any good at lying, even as a student...i text Anthony and tell him to get the normal, as I do this I think of a quick lie to get out of the house, I look at harlie "harls I really need to go home mum wants me back to babysit my younger brother", harlie looks over at bunny with a confused look and stands up "come on then ill let u out" both harlie and bunny walk to the door to let me out "ill text u soon, thanks for letting me stay the night and offer to let me stay with u, ill be in contact soon" i hug harlie and leave.

HARLIES POV:

As me and bun chat away sky chirps in "harls I really need to go home mum wants me back to babysit my younger brother" i think to myself "she doesnt have a younger brother?" i look at bunny with a confused look but go about it anyways, bunny and i walk her to the door , "ill text u soon, thanks for letting me stay the night and offer to let me stay with u, ill be in contact soon" she huggs me and leaves, i shut the door and turn to bun "im not buying any of that, she doesnt have a younger brother not that i ever knew off", she nodds "its not just me then who thought something wasnt right then" we laugh and walk back to the living room.

SKY'S POV:

Once i got out of view i called anthonys phone "get the usual ready ill be there in 5" i say "see u soon , come through back door" he says.
I make my way to the pub and go through the back door, anthonys at the bar waiting for me glass in hand "whats wrong" i ask , his face looks glum "come sit we need to talk" he leads me over to our little seating stall and explains whats wrong.

ANTHONYS POV:
"Okay so we've been flirting with eachother for a long time and dont get me wrong i like it but i.....i...." before i knew it i was in tears, i feel something on my hand to see that sky had grabbed my hand "you what?, take it slowly" she says calmly "i....i...cant be with you" she quickly removes her hand from mine. "Says who?" She demands, i try avoiding the question as much as i can, but shes not having it.
"Okay look ill be honest i like u and its clear you like me back, lets face it u havent stopped flirting with me since u arrived in town" she giggles to the little remark "anyways we cant be together because bunny said we cant because my brother will go mental , which is true he would he's too protective over me" , she sort of looks sad yet in thought i wasnt sure how to respond.

SKYS POV:
*inner thoughts*
I knew she had something to do with it , just she wait till i get back, no one stops me from getting a boy that i love!.....but wait mabey she cant but she doesnt need to know that i could secretly date him without the guys knowing...who am i kidding ant will never agree to it.

.............. * inner thoughts over*........

ANTHONYS POV:
*talking to himself*
I really want to be with her i do but the guys will never accept me or her. Mabey we could date in secret and pass it off as nothing all we have to do is ignore eachother when shes with them and we can secretly meet up when she can....
*stops talking to himself*

"You know it doesnt have to be this way" i whisper to her, slowly putting my hand in her's "what do you mean?" I smile at just the thought alone "how about we date in secret , u can stay at mine now and then , when you go out with the guys we will have to pretend to hate eachother and ignore eachother" her face lights up a jem.

"So you in?...."

...........................................................