confessions and late night conversations

BUNNYS POV;

"you gonna let me go?" I ask him "I would but where's the fun in that" lee replied, I wriggle around trying to get out of his grip, but he is too strong I think for a minute and decide to kick him in the dick "holy mother of fuck!" he shouts holding his crotch but still has one arm wrapped round me "fucking hell how do you still have hold of me!?" I say, kier emerges from the kitchen and grabs me out of lee's reach and pins me to the floor, my panic kicks I after I remember what had happened before I struggle under him trying to push him off me "LAURENCE!" I shout, Laurence runs in and pulls kier off me pinning him to the wall "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR PLAYING AT!" Laurence shouts at kier smacking him round the face.

I stand completely motionless while everyone stares at me "i...i..i cant do this" with that I run out the flat and go for a walk.

DREWS POV:

Once ive payed for my bass strings I walk out the shop putting my headphones back in, as I walk up the street my phone starts ringing.

PHONE CALL;

S- "drew are you on your way home?"

D- "yes sweetie I am what's wrong?"

S – "play fight between Harley and bunny, lee and I got involved shit went wrong kier tried to help and pinned bunny to the floor she panicked and Laurence shouted at kier and smacked him now bunnys ran out the flat."

D- "fucks sake okay ill have a look and see if I can find bunny on the way home"

S- "okay thanks sweetie be safe I love you and im missing you loads so pleeeeaasse hurry home"

D- "I will do , I love you to so much , im missing you more, ill be back soon I promise"

END OF PHONE CALL

Once I hung up the phone I walked to the park that bunny and Harley used to go to all the time, I see her perching on the side of the old climbing frame, I walk over to her putting my hand on her shoulder "hey everything okay love shane rang me and told me to keep an eye out for you on my way back" I say "im fine now, im sure shane told you what happened" she replies "yeah he did...lee doesn't know why you freaked out about kier does he?" I ask "no..." she answers "you should tell him" I tell her "I want to but I know he will kill kier when he finds out" she whimpers "hey hey sssh its okay" I reassure her hugging her lightly "come on let's get back and sort this out" I jump down from the climbing frame, she follows me down and we walk back to shanes house.

LEE'S pov:

I sit on the sofa and wait for bunny to hopefully come back I don't understand why she freaked out so much when kier pinned her he was only joking..i sit and ponder my thoughts I look over at shane "hey shane why is bunny so scared of kier, like not in general but when he pinned her why did she freak out he wasn't gonna hurt her.." I ask, shane looks at me and ponders for a few minutes and looks at me "I wanna tell you but I can't it's not really my place to" he murmurs "oh okay thanks shane" I say pulling a fake smile, I quickly turn my head towards the door when it opens drew and bunny walk in shane dashes over to drew pinning him to the wall and kissing him.

I look at bunny and nod at her, she walks over to me giving me a hug "lee there's something you should know, but ill only tell you if you promise not hurt anyone" she says "I promise, what's this about?" I ask "the reason im so scared, nervous when kier pins me to the floor or to the wall is that last year when we first moved in with the guys kier tried it on with me while everyone was out, luckily I knocked him out so I didn't get hurt, but yeah that's why im so nervous about him doing it to me" she explains, I pull her in cuddling her tight I look around the room "it looks like everyone's gone to bed" I say, I stand up and pull her up "come on buns bed now".

HARLEY POV:

Since bunny and lee have been dating they now have our old shared room so I bunk with Shane and drew again, I look over at my clock "3:00 really!" I whisper slamming my head into the pillow, after a while of trying to get back to sleep I give up and go make a cup of coffee and turn my laptop on.

I sit down on the sofa, coffee mug in hand and computer on the coffee table I lay and catch up on big bang theory, half way through series three bunny walks in "hey what you doing up sleepy head I say standing up giving her a hug "couldn't sleep, you?" she says "same here, coffee?" I offer "yeah please" she says, we stand in the kitchen chatting while the kettle boils, I make her coffee and we sit on the sofa drinking

 "hey Harley"

"mhm"

"whats it like sleeping back with shane and drew again" she says winking at me

"oh my god its fucking awful sometime, some nights ive had to come sleep on the sofa" I say

"haha that's why ive found you on the sofa some mornings then" she laughs

"two right" I say

"I bet its awkward having to be in the same room as the timids while there... you know" she says

I spit my coffee out "WHAT!" i whisper so I don't wake anyone up

"I suppose you wouldn't mind it though cause your trans and gay" she says

"who even says they even do that!" I argue

"touché"

"touché"

We both sit laughing and talking about the timids as the night draws on....