Abi/Kevin Day Before

Abi's POV

I was sitting next to Kevin at the rehearsal dinner. I was in a short white dress, we really decided to go all out for the wedding, my dad insisted on paying for it, saying he had the money and we deserved it.

We were having the wedding in the Tavern on The Green and the reception in the Edison Ballroom

"So, Bunny," Kevin started, "I wanted to let you know, for the bachelors party, we're going to a bar, and I won't drink if you don't want me to, but, I don't know, I guess, you should know."

"Oh!" I smiled at him, "that's totally fine, you can drink, have fun." I added, taking a bite of my chicken.

"You're the best." He said, sliding his arm around my waist, and kissing my temple.

"Thanks." I blushed, then turned my head and pecked his lips. "I think I'm done eating." I sighed, pushing my plate forward, then leaning on Kevins shoulder, only to feel him kiss the top of my head, and lightly rub my arm. I intertwined our hands in between our laps as well.

"Do you remember when we were that cute?" I looked up to see Jasmine, ask Anthony. Technically, Anthony was supposed to be on Kevins side, with the Groomsmen, but had somehow snuck over to the Bridesmaids side, and was holding his wife on his lap.

"You still are." I reminded them.

"You can't see yourselves. I'm serious." Kevin's Best Man, Jim said. "Unfortunately A, I have to steal your fiancé." He looked at me.

"I'm sorry Bunny." Kevin whispered, in my ear, he started to stand up.

"Nope." I looked to my immediate right, my dad stood up and walked around the table, he took a picture of the two of us at the table. "Okay, you can go now." He sighed, looking at the picture.

"Bunny, I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." Kevin stood up, and so did I. I gave him a kiss, and he reluctantly pulled away after a couple seconds. "Sleep tight sweetheart." He held my hand until he couldn't reach it anymore.

"I can't believe my little girls getting married." My dad said, hugging me. "It's your last night in the house. The last time I get to wake you up in the morning, and make you breakfast, I'm not ready Peanut."

"Dad I'm 23." I said, laughing.

"I know, you've only been my daughter for eight years, it's just not long enough." He admitted.

"I'll always be your daughter, Dad." I said.

"I'll drive you home." He said, patting my back lightly.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I trust the rest of you can find your own ways home?" He added to the rest of the wedding party, to a chorus of yes's. "Okay." He smiled, and walked with us out of the Edison Ballroom, to the waiting car.

"I'm tucking you into bed tonight sweetheart." My dad said, as we started to drive, me and Seb in the backseat and my mom up front.

"Okay." I said laughing.

"This is nothing to laugh about." He said indignantly. "My baby grew up. So soon." He groaned from the drivers seat.

"You still have me Dad." Sebastian said.

"Ah yes. Homeboy will never leave me."

"Is that to imply that I won't get married?" He asked, and I snickered.

"Um, yes. Sebastian Miranda you will never marry. You will live with your mom and I until the day you die." My dad laughed from the front, and so did my mom.