Abi/Kevin - Uncomfortable

My parents were out. I was home alone, and my boyfriend was coming over. I know this sounds bad, I know what you're thinking, I know I'm probably going to get laid.

"Bunny?" I heard him knock on the door, I smiled, and ran to answer it. "Hey there you are." He smiled, as I opened the door.

"Hi Kev." I said, and stood on my toes to kiss him.

"Hi darling, um, are your parents home?" He asked, stepping inside the apartment, and closing the door behind him.

"Nope."

"Alright." I saw him smile, then, he grabbed my hands.

"We can go in my room." I suggested.

"Okay." He smirked, and walked me down the hallway into my bedroom. "You're so so gorgeous." He added, setting his hands on my waist, and lightly kissing my lips. He carefully picked me up and set me on the bed, he laid me down, and climbed on top of me.

"Hi there." I said, and he chuckled. I felt his hands wander around on my torso. I moved my own hands onto his chest. He kissed my jawline, then moved down to my neck.

"I love you." He whispered against my skin, "you're so beautiful, I love you so much."

"I love you too Kevin." I whispered. I wrapped my legs up over his.

"Oh gosh, I'm lucky." He said, and bit his lip, looking me up and down. I blushed a bit. He started kissing my neck fiercely, roughly, and his hands slipped up my shirt.  "May I?" He asked, lightly tugging on the bottom of my blue Schoolhouse Rock shirt.

"Mmhm." I nodded, and felt him pull it over my head. I flushed a deep shade of red, and felt him look me up and down. I knew I had scars on my stomach. A surgical scar ran across my ribs, and a couple from various incidents in the system. I couldn't look at Kevin, I was too embarrassed. I knew he was looking at me, but I couldn't think that what he was thinking was positive.

"I- you're perfect." He whispered, and I smiled. He continued to kiss me lightly, and I wrapped my hands around the back of his head, and giggled a little. Kevin kept his hands on my waist, gently rubbing the soft skin with his thumbs. I started to move my kisses to his cheek, then it hit me what was happening. I started to freak out a little, I didn't want to stop him, he seemed happy. At the same time, I was scared.

I heard him groan, then his hands slipped down from my stomach to my jean shorts, he fumbled a bit with the button, and I reached down and put my hand over his, stopping him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking up at me.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered, then moved my hand.

"No, are you not ready?" He asked.

"I'm... I... I'm not." I sighed.

"Okay." He shrugged, and hopped off of my waist. He gave my lips a quick peck.

"Really?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"You're stopping?" I asked.

"Of course." He looked at me confused, "honey, if you're not ready I don't want to." He took my hand.

"But... I just.... I thought..." I sighed.

"Bunny, I know you're a virgin, I know this is a touchy subject for you, I'm not going to rape you okay? If you don't want to do it, we're not gonna." He gently kissed my hairline, "okay?" He asked, pulling my shirt back over my head.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Come on, let's watch something cutie." He took my hand, and pulled me up from bed.

Lins POV

I came home from Sebastian's friends birthday party, to find my daughter curled up in Kevins arms.

"Hey kids." I smiled, then noticed red spots on my daughters neck, like, bites and marks. "Kevin, can I talk to you privately?" I asked, and he nodded, he kissed Abigail's cheek, then followed me into her room.

"Yes?" He asked, as I closed the door behind us.

"Um, I noticed some, uh, marks on A's neck, and I was just, I was just wondering, um, did you, did you sleep with her? I mean, it's totally fine, she's 19 she can do what she wants, just, did you use protection?" I asked, running a hand through my hair. I bit my lip, I mean, she's my kid, I don't like to think that that happened, but they'd been together for over a year. I knew he cared about her, and she seemed okay.

"Oh! We, um, we didn't do anything." He reassured me, "it was, I mean, I didn't, nothing happened."

"Okay."

"Sir, I love your daughter. I really do, I respect her as well. I just, I don't know, I thought you should, I thought I should tell you that. I really, I really love her."

"Kevin, I know. I can tell, I've been married for years, I know when someone loves someone. She loves you too, she adores you, I promise."

"Oh thank god." He sighed.

"You're a really great guy Kevin, you really are." I gave him a hug, I loved him. He'd been dating my kid for a while now, and they were right for each other, which, admittedly scared the crap out of me.

"Kevin?" I heard my daughters voice carry through the apartment, "Angel died!" She sobbed out, and I smiled, she loved Rent.

"Coming Bunny!" He shouted back, gave me a look asking if he was good to go, I nodded and followed him out of the room. I saw him rush over to the couch, and lift her up into his arms, he sat down, holding her on his lap, her head buried into his shoulder.

"It's just so sad." She whimpered, and I smiled.

"I know Bunny I know." He gently kissed her hair, and I saw him whisper something in her ear.

"I love you too Kev." She whimpered, and he rubbed her back.

I felt awkward watching them from the hall. She curled perfectly into him, he held her lightly, not too tightly, rubbing her back. She was crying into the crook of his neck. A light smile played at his lips.

I saw him kiss her hair a couple times, until she looked up at him, he looked back at her smiling mischievously then quickly and lightly pecked her lips, she jokingly shoved him a little, laughing. The both of them were in t-shirts and sweatpants, cuddled under a blanket. My daughter finally cupped his face with her hands and kissed him, his hands moved to her waist, as he pulled away.

"I love you." I heard him say, then he kissed her forehead and pulled her to cuddle into him to finish the movie.

•••

I thought this was kinda cute? Idk.

Thanks for reading!

- Abi