Teenage Pregnancy (part 3)

The last two 'teenage pregnancy' one shots were a little bit back!! (I wrote this, but I did not write the original ones!)

"Aaga" Betsy said, and I smiled. She was in my arms, on the couch, and I bent down to kiss her head.

"Mama. Maaammmaaa." I instructed.

"Peanut, she's only four months, Seb didn't start talking till 6 months." My dad sat next to me.

"Mama." I repeated.

"Mmmaggaga!" She giggled, and grabbed the stuffed giraffe I was holding.

"Can I see her?" My dad asked, holding his arms out.

"Mmhm." I nodded, passing her off. He smiled then stuffed her pacifier in her mouth. "So, hun, I have some news." He sighed a little.

"Mmhm." I smiled, sitting cross legged across from him.

"Luke'll be over soon, it's not really news, it's just, letting you know." He sighed, and set Betsy back into my arms.

"Oh." I sighed a little, and rocked my daughter back and forth. Luke won parental rights a few weeks ago, so, he was gonna get to see her twice a month. There had to be a child welfare agent there, but I just didn't want him around Betsy.

"It'll be fine." My dad kissed my head.

"Okay." I sighed a little, and smiled down at my own daughter. "Maaammmaaa"

"No Mijita, abueeeelllloooo." He giggled, talking to Betsy, who laughed back, throwing her hands around. Eventually there was a knock at the door, and I sighed a little bit. Lin stood up and pulled the door open.

"Hi Mr. Miranda." A social worker said, and I pulled Betsy closer to me. "Lucas you have 2 hours." I looked up and saw Luke walk into my apartment, followed by a middle aged social worker.

"Hi Princess." He smiled, and sat by me. "Can I hold her?"

"Uh, okay, I guess, just, just be really careful." I sighed, gently setting her into his arms, and fixed her blankets, out of nervous tendency.

"She's tiny, princess." Luke said, smiling, while I was wringing my hands nervously. "What's her name?"

"Elizabeth." I whispered.

"That's pretty, what's her middle name?"

"Vanessa." I nodded, smiling at my mom, who was holding my dad's hand tightly, "Elizabeth Vanessa Miranda."

"Miranda?" He looked at me oddly.

"Mmhm. It's my last name."

"Mines Simmons, you're supposed to use my last name. I'm the dad."

"You're not Betsy's dad, Luke." I snapped.

"I got you pregnant, that's how it works." He laughed a little, "either way who else would be her dad?"

"Do you really want to have the conversation about my pregnancy?" I asked.

"No." He grimaced, then smirked a little, biting his lip. "Either way, my second point stands, who else would be her dad?"

"Does she need one?" I asked, "she has me, and my mom and dad here."

"She still needs a dad." He noted, then Betsy started crying.

"Pumpkin?" I asked, scooping her up. I bounced her a little, but she kept crying. "Dad? Can you grab my little smock?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Yeah hun, where is it?"