Luke AU - Police

"Okay I give I give." I whimpered, leaning against our couch, trying to curl around myself. "Please stop, I'm done."

"Think before you speak." Luke scoffed, taking a step back.

"It wasn't even that bad! I asked you why you were so angry!" I protested, and was rewarded with a swift slap across the face. "What the hell?!" I shouted.

"Just shut up, Abigail!" He shouted, "if you just learned how to be quiet you'd be fine!"

"I am never going to be quiet." I spat.

"You're going to learn to shut up, princess." He threatened, and grabbed my waist, tossing me down flat on our living room floor. I immediately let out a scream and my husband shoved the heel of his hand into my jaw, instantly.

"Holy hell." I whispered, putting my hand on the area.

"Are you done now?" He asked, laughing a bit.

"No." I shook my head, and before I could even do anything, Luke slammed his knee into my abdomen. "No!" I shouted, and scooted back, away from him. "Not there that's not okay." I shook my head.

"Get back here." He grunted, grabbing my ankle and pulling.

"Luke, this was below the belt even for you." I whimpered, hugging my stomach. "I need a doctor."

"Suck it up." He laughed.

"For the baby." I explained, "please I'll do anything."

"N-"

"NYPD! Open up." I heard loud knocking at the door, and my eyes widened as I stared right at Luke. Before I knew it, his fist collided with my head and I blacked out.

Luke POV

Abigail fell onto her side, as soon as I hit her, and I exhaled, nervous. I heard a second knock on the door, and scooped my wife up, setting her on the couch, and pulling a blanket over her. I flipped on a horror movie we had saved in our DVR, then hurried to get the door

"Hi, what's the problem?" I asked, seeing three officers at my door, one with her gun out.

"We received a call, saying there was screaming from this apartment, sounded like abuse." She said, "can we come in?"

"Of course!" I laughed a little, "I'm so sorry, my wife and I are watching a movie, that's what it is, I'm so sorry." I shook my head as I watched the officers walk into my living room.

"Oh, oh, that makes sense." One of the male officers supplied, "I'm sorry."

"No it's fine." I smiled.

"Can we wake her up really quickly just to make sure?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked, stepping into the kitchen.

"No." The female officer shook her head, she was currently gently shaking Abigail's shoulder.

"What's your name?" The third guy asked, sitting at my counter, across from me. "For the report."

"Lucas Simmons." I smiled, "oh, and she's Abigail."

"Same last name?" He clarified.

"She's my wife." I scoffed, "yes same last name."

"Sam," the female officer whispered to her partner, "come look at this." My eyes widened a bit, and I wandered over to them, nervous.

"What's the problem?" I asked, my heart thumping.