Abi - Stagedoor

**** this whole chapter could be a major sexual abuse trigger. I will post warnings before and after, but it's totally fine if you skip this btw love you.

This is also a v v pg13 chapter. I just had the idea and I wanted to address it, so... sorry.

Abi's POV

I stepped out into the cold October air, and immediately regretted wearing a dress to work. I pulled my white winter jacket tighter around my floral black dress. I smiled brightly, seeing teenagers and a few kids pushed against the metal barricades. I waved a little bit, and rummaged in my Bonnie and Clyde tote bag, and grabbed a sharpie.

"Hi!" I smiled, leaning down and signing a playbill a girl was holding, "did you see the show?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head, smiling.

"Oh, have you ever seen it?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head again.

"Aww, I'm sorry, I hope you get to see it." I smiled.

"Um, I uh, I, thanks." She smiled back, and I moved on to the next person.

A little while later, I was about halfway through the barricades, and I came to girl with long thick black hair.

"Hi!" I smiled, and she handed me both a souvenir program and a playbill on top.

"Hi! Hi, uh, um you were so good I'm so... you were really good wow." She stuttered a little bit, as I signed both the playbill and the book.

"Aw, so you saw it?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Mmhm, and I, I have this for you." She realized, and handed me a plush Bonnie doll.

"Ahh! Oh my goodness! It's so cute!" I exclaimed as I jumped a little.

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled, as I gave the doll a hug.

"This is for me? I get to keep this?"

"Mmhm!" She nodded, "it's a gift!"

"Oh, awe, it's gonna go on my vanity, so I can look at it every day when I'm getting ready, this is so sweet!" I giggled.

"I'm glad you like it. Can we get a picture?"

"Only if I can have a hug!" I said, elated.

*** (trigger warning!!) ***

"Oh! Uh, yeah, yeah!" She nodded, and I leaned over the barricade and gave her a tight hug, then felt something rough, moving between my legs. My face drained of color, and I screamed instinctively. I felt one of our guards pull me back away from the crowd, as I saw another security guard grab a mans arm from the crowd. He had stuck it through the bars of the barricade.

*** (trigger warning over) ***

"I need everyone to move away from this area immediately." Derek, one of the guards announced to the crowd, and I sunk down to sit on the ground. "Please no pictures." He added, then I felt someone sit by me.