Abi/Family - Disneyland

"Wake up, Mija." I turned over in a hotel bed, groaning a bit, to see my mom in a t-shirt and sweats, smiling with her coffee.

"Morning." I yawned, pushing myself up.

"We're gonna leave in about a half hour." She announced.

"Okay." I smiled, and climbed out of bed. I looked over to see Sebastian, wearing jeans and a Star Wars t-shirt, excitedly pestering my father who was trying to figure out the coffee maker.

I went into the bathroom, and straightened my hair. Once I was satisfied with the results, I did my makeup, and changed into a loose black dress, and sandals.

"I'm done." I announced plopping on my back on my bed, checking my phone.

"Well kudos to you." I heard my dad's mumbled voice. I looked over at him, he had his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth, as he tried to yank his shoes on.

"Seb's ready and so am I." Vanessa laughed, pulling the toothbrush out of his mouth. She set it in a dish in the bathroom. "Sweetheart, make sure you have everything in your purse."

"Mmkay." I smiled, and grabbed the brown purse from the floor by my bed. I riffled through my bag, finding my Polaroid camera, headphones, my wallet, sunglasses, and spare mints. "I'm good to go." I nodded. (T: POLAROIDS ARE MY FAVORITE E: TORI WHAZZUP MY FRIEND)

"Awesome. Lin, you have your wallet right?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Great, you have the tickets as well, right?"

"Yeah, here's yours, and Peanuts." He handed my mom a ticket, and me as well. I smiled, it was blue and had Pluto on it. I flipped it over and saw Abigail Miranda written, with little Mickey heads dotting the three i's. "Okay, I'm done, we can go." He announced, "A, can you grab your brother?"

"Mmhm." I nodded, and took Sebastian's hand, as we left the hotel. We walked across the street to the front entrance of Disneyland. I was giddy as we reached the ticket booths. I handed my ticket to the lady working, and she took my picture for scanning, then handed me my ticket back.

"Have a good day, Princess." She smiled, and my heart quickly pounded, the name bringing unpleasant memories. Nevertheless I smiled back, shoving the memories back.

"Thanks." I said, smiling. I stood with my mom, as my dad made sure the picture of Sebastian would only be used for security purposes, and couldn't be used anywhere else.

"Okay, we're good." He announced, coming back to Vanessa and I. "Where to first?" He asked, rocking on the balls of his feet, and swinging his arms happily.

"Uh, I don't know..." I trailed off, I had never been here.

"Star Wars!" Sebastian squealed, running around in circles.

"Okay, Star Wars it is." Lin laughed, and scooped his son up. I smiled and walked with my mom, who slipped her arm around my waist.

As a family, we rode Star Tours, with an excitable Sebastian, yelling a lot. After the ride had finished, Seb decided he wanted a light saber.

"I'll help him." Vanessa laughed, "you two go on ahead." She offered.

"Space Mountain? You up for it, Peanut?" He turned to look at me.

"Yeah." I nodded, smiling.

"Cool." He took my hand and took off running. I laughed as I ran to catch up with him, keeping my grasp on his cold hand.