Abi/Kevin - Wedding Night

My husband ushered me into the limo after our wedding, his hand on the small of my back.

"I love you mi espousa," he said, gently kissing my neck.

"I love you too." I giggled, scooting over in the limo seat. I looked over to see Kevin lean over close the door.

"Okay Bunny, your parents are setting up our house, they'll move you out, we both have time off, we have the week to ourselves." He gently rested his hand on my waist, then turned me towards him and kissed me. He moved his kisses off of my lips to the corners, and up to my hairline. "I can't believe you married me." He whispered against my skin.

"Kev," I whispered, smiling, I moved a bit, my leg over his lap, I slipped my hand behind his neck, and kissed him again. I felt both of his hands on my waist. "I kinda want to take the limo all the way to Disneyland." I whispered.

"I do too." He laughed a bit. "You look so, you look like a Princess." He smiled, "my wife. You're my wife, mine, all mine, I love you so much." He slipped his hand under my legs and pulled the two of them over his lap,

The limo stopped at a hotel, this is where we would stay before we flew to the west coast to go to Disneyland. My newly-wed husband carried me up to the Honeymoon suite, and set me on the bed.

"I'm gonna shower, darling." He said, kissing my hair.

"Okay, I'll change." I smiled at him, and he smiled back, staring at me. He finally slipped into the bathroom, and I stepped out of my wedding dress. I took the time to hang it in the closet, even though we were only here for one night, then I changed into pajamas.

I was sitting on the bed in our hotel suite, contemplating the fact that I was married. Kevin was in the bathroom. I was wearing Playbill pj shorts and a shirt Vanessa gave me as a wedding gift, one that said 'I Love My Puerto Rican Husband', it was the same t-shirt she got the first time I went to Puerto Rico with my family, she thought it was fitting.

"Hey Bunny." Kevin smiled at me, coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi." I said, smiling back. He came over to the bed and climbed on top of me, and kissed my lips lightly. He put both of his hands on my waist and started to move his kisses down my jaw and to my neck, then my clavicle.

I felt his hands slip up my shirt, and he started to suck lightly on my neck.

"Oh, oh Bunny." He groaned a little, and reached down to move my thighs around his waist. "You're everything, you're my wife, I married you, I'm married to you." He sucked on my clavicle, "you're mine."

"Mmhm." I whimpered.

"Are you okay with this Bunny?" He asked. Stopping the little kisses on my neck.

"Um, with, with what?" I asked nervously. "Actually, um, I'm just, I'm not ready." I admitted.

"Okay." He said, kissing my lips again. "We don't have to." He climbed off of me.

"I love you so much Kevin." I smiled at him. I quickly pecked his lips, then curled under the blankets, facing away from him.

"Bunny?" He asked, sounding confused. "What are you doing?"

"Going to bed?" I was also confused, I turned around a bit, to look at him.

"Come here Bunny." He opened his arms, "come here." I turned over and buried my head into his chest, I felt his arm wrap around me, holding me to him, I wrapped my leg around his, and he pulled the blanket up a little more over the two of us.

"Kevin?" I whispered, looking up at him.

"Yes amante?" He was looking down at me, like I meant everything to him. Like I was the world. I lost my train of thought, staring into his big brown eyes. I gave up on what I was going to say and pressed my lips to his.

"Thank you." I whispered, the warmth of his body and the thick blanket engulfed me, and I fell asleep on my husbands chest, with him holding me.

KEVINS POV

I looked down at my wife, I can't believe she was my wife. She had been fast asleep for about 20 minutes, and I had been watching her, feeling her leg twitch, and her mumble meaningless words.

She was warm, and soft, and she smelled nice. She used shampoo that smelled like tropical flowers. Her hair was still curled from the wedding, but was up in a ponytail.

I took my phone from the bedside table, I managed to get a picture of us, with her head buried on my chest.

@KevinMAlvarez - I got married today. The best part of my day? It wasn't seeing her little brother walk her mom down the isle, it wasn't the moment when I saw her in her dress for the first time, and she looked gorgeous. It wasn't seeing how tightly her dad hugged her as he gave her away. It wasn't hearing her self written vow, or seeing her face as I read her mine. It wasn't slipping the ring on her finger, or feeling her slip mine on. It wasn't our first kiss as a married couple, or hearing someone call her Abigail Alvarez-Miranda. It wasn't watching her and her father share a dance, and it wasn't the look on her face when she realized I switched the first dance song, or how happy she was when we first danced. It wasn't seeing her cry during her dads speech, or hearing my best friend say that we were perfect for each other. The best moment of my day is right now. My wife is asleep on my chest, in a t-shirt and shorts. And in this moment, she's mine, and it's the fact that the woman in my arms loves me. @AbigailLAM, I love you.

I set my phone back down on the nightstand and let myself drift off to sleep as well.

•••

I'm so so sorry about updating weirdness. Like. Really. My. Sincerest. Apologies.

On the bright side... EXTRA ONE SHOT UPDATE! YES ITS SHORT BUT OH GOSH I LOVE KEVIN ALVAREZ

Thanks for reading!

- Abi