Pneumonia

A/N: So, this is a three part chapter describing what would happen if Abigail was hospitalized due to pneumonia while married to three different people, in order, Luke, Dawson (previous one shot), and Kevin. Okay... uh, here we go.

T/N Hey y'all, it's Tori and I feel dirty for doing this, but I just wanted to say that there are several notes I've made, and I love y'all. Okay, bye. P.S. I really like making these notes for y'all I hope you like them and also, KEVIN IS THE BEST HUMAN I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHHH

E/N YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Em made her wway into the the wide world of note making. Tori is on skype and she recommended this chapter

A/N: Y'all, I love Tori notes so much, she's the bomb and yes.. she has my Wattpad password...

Luke
Takes place 3 months after they're married. Abi is NOT pregnant nor does she have a kid

Abi's POV

I was curled up in bed, shivering. I was under three blankets. I had been sick for two weeks now, and it was just getting worse.

"Abigail?" I heard my husbands voice, and I turned around a little.

"Hi Luke." I smiled at him.

"You said you'd have dinner ready." He accused.

"I do. I do Luke, there's a pot of chili on the counter."

"Abigail." He groaned, and I frowned a little. "You know how I feel about your cooking."

"What was I supposed to do?" I asked, sadly. I knew he hated my cooking, we'd only been married for a little over three months, but he insulted my cooking daily. "Lukie, Lukie I'm sorry." I whispered, "I can't leave the house, what was I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Order in." He said.

"Okay." I sighed, "I'm sorry. Can you just eat the chili?"

"Ugh. Okay." He rolled his eyes a bit, and I tried my best to sit up and smile at him, he didn't return the smile, but left and went to get his dinner. I sunk back into bed, until I heard a bowl break, and I got out of bed, and went in after him.

"Luke..." I trailed off, seeing a broken bowl of chili on the floor. "It couldn't have been that bad." I sighed.

"It was disgusting, and cold." He said, and left the kitchen. "I'm going out for dinner." He announced and I heard the front door slam closed. I sighed a bit, and grabbed a rag, and started to clean the kitchen floor.

After a while of working, I was back in bed, and I was forcing myself to stay awake, to wait for Luke to get home. I was hoping we could watch something. I decided that if I have to be married to him, I could at least play along, and try to enjoy it, then maybe he'd let me contact my parents, and go to college. Maybe if I gave him a chance, things wouldn't be so bad.

"Hey A." He smirked a little, opening the door to our room.

"Hi Luke." I smiled, sitting up in bed, "come here." I patted his side of bed, "how was dinner?" I asked, as he slipped into bed next to me.

"Fine." He shrugged, and I kissed him softly.

"I missed you."