Abi/Kev - Puerto Rico

"Baby? Honey? You awake?" Kevin lightly pushed me, and my head lolled a bit.

"I am now? Why would I be awake? We're in bed."

"You were murmuring. Shall we go?" He sat up properly, and I laughed, and rolled over to cuddle into him. "I was not joking, Abigail, shall we go?"

"You're really excited about this trip aren't you?" I laughed.

"Mmhm, Puerto Rico is gorgeous, now get up, flight's in two hours." He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me off of our king sized bed.

"This is not how you want to start the week, Alvarez." I taunted, pouting on the ground.

"Come on," he groaned, and slipped his arms under my legs, picking me up. "You know you love me."

"Mmhm." I nodded, burying my head in his neck, and kicking my feet. He plopped me down on one of the ottomans inside of our closet.

"What do you want to wear?" He asked, thumbing through my side of the room.

"Whatever you want me to wear." I shrugged.

"You're playing a dangerous game there, Bunny Rabbit." Kevin laughed, "we should land at about 3:00, so, we're doing a sundress and a sweater?" He asked, curling the sentence up into a question, as though unsure. I looked over and he was holding the clothes up for approval. It was a floral, low cut sundress, and a white sweater.

"Kay." I smiled, and he handed me the clothes, then kissed my forehead.

•••

The taxi had dropped us off at JFK, and we were standing in the TSA line.

"Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a New Yorker." I mumbled, looking at all of the people in the airport.

"Me too, what if I grew up in a small rural town and raised chickens?" Kevin suggested, and I broke out laughing, simply at how random it was to say.

"You would have never met me." I pointed out, pulling his arm around me.

"That's true." He sighed. "And I like you." He pointed out, kissing my head.

"Yay." I whispered, "I'm glad." I walked forward a little, as the line had moved.

Slowly but surely, we got through security, and now I was following him to the little shops that sold candy and magazines.

"Are you sure you don't want to have the first class complementary brunch?" I asked, as he tugged me over to the magazines.

"Nope." He sighed, "I would like a magazine." He thumbed through the tabloids.

"Kevin you know none of that is true." I laughed, and he pulled one out.

"Oh, this is a great picture of you, babe." He laughed, and tossed one over to me.

"What?" I laughed, and looked at the paper. It was a photo of me and Josh from our photo shoot, and he headline read: Actress Abigail Miranda locked in an career ending affair with co-star.

"Wow Abigail. I'm offended. I thought you loved me. I also thought Josh was engaged. Wow."

"'After seeing their highly convincing performance, I decided to look into their relationship deeper. I just knew that a couple who acted and performed with such heat and passion had to have something going on between them.'" I laughed, reading out loud. "So, uh, all this is saying is that I'm a good actress?" I noted, confused.