4 ~ Buckbeak has to die?!

'I feel so guilty.' You sighed.

'You feel guilty?' Draco asked while walking with you.

You were just leaving the hospital wing.

'Yes... I pulled the feather from it's  back. I had to be more careful. I'm sorry.'

'It's not your fault. I was the one who ran towards that beast.'

You turned into the corridor and started heading for dinner. You were hungry so that was a good thing.

'You only tried to help.'

'I know... but still it's kind of my own fault.' He grinned.

'By the way, did you see Potter looking at me?! He pushed me towards that beast while smirking at me. I could literally see that he wouldn't care if I would be killed by that beast!'

Draco grinned and smiled.

'What?' You asked.

He looked at you.

'Nothing, it's just funny when your angry. Besides, would you care if Potter would die?'

That's a good one... would you? He was your enemy but still. It's nothing something to say to someone that he or she must die. He sure is annoying.

'Maybe.. I don't know.' You shrugged 

Draco sighed with a smile while shaking his head. 

'What?' You asked again. 

'You're like a mean girl but also not as mean as I thought you are... so you're half mean. You're not completely evil.' He grinned.

You entered the great hall and sat down at the Slytherin table next to Pansy and Draco.

'So, how's your arm?' Vincent asked while grabbing some sauce.

You filled your plate with chicken and vegetables. You also grabbed some pumpkin juice.

'Fine... It doesn't hurt... can you give me some Y/N?'

You gave Draco some Pumpkin juice and started eating.

'Vincent, may I have the sauce?' You asked.

'That doesn't mean that it's doing fine.' Vincent spoke completely ignoring your question.

'It means it's doing fine! I didn't say it was better. I said it was doing fine.' He sighed. 

'Vincent, may I have the sauce?' You asked again.

'You should have said that. Not: "it's fine."'

Draco sighed.

'Please just shut up Vincent.' Draco sighed before taking a bite.

You waited for a while to make sure that they were done talking.

'Vincent, may I have the sauce?' You asked again.

Vincent passed you the sauce... finally.

- after dinner -

'So, what do we do now?' You asked while walking out of the great hall.

'I don't know.' Pansy immediately answered. 'I only know that I'm already bored!' She sighed.

Draco and Vincent grinned. Pansy looked and Draco.

'What?' She blushed.

'We've just finished dinner! How can you possibly be bored?' Draco asked with a grin.