63 ~ let's go home... (NOT the end)

Suddenly you could hear again. The forest... your parents... your heart was beating and you didn't know what to do.

You heard footsteps coming closer. Someone kneeled down next to you. Your scarf was pulled aside and you felt two cold fingers press against your neck.

'She's dead...' you heard Narcissa speak. 'I'm so sorry.'

Narcissa just saved you.

'The boy...' Bellatrix spoke.

She got up and walked away. You tried to breath as quietly as possible. 

'Is he dead?' Bellatrix asked.

He laid close to you. You could hear Narcissa bent down.

'Is he alive? Is Draco alive?' She whispered almost not hearable. 

Harry... was he alive? Was she talking to him? So many questions.

'Dead.' Narcissa stated.

Voldemort laughed.

'Finally! He's dead!'

You heard two pairs of footsteps coming closer. They stopped next to you.

'Y/N...' you heard you mother chock.

He grabbed your hand. You squeezed her hand a bit showing that you were alive. She looked at your dad in shock. She pulled her hand back and placed his hand in yours. You squeezed it again. Your mother looked at Narcissa who gave her a small and almost invisible smile.

'Let's go back... Let this guy bring Harry.' Voldemort spoke while pointing at Hagrid.

'My lord... Please let us take Y/N. We want a proper goodbye.'

'Fine, but I'm not going to carry her.' He sighed. 

Your father let your hand go and picked you up. You already felt terrible towards Draco. They started walking.

Who's love saved you? Your parents? Draco? Hagrid friendship? You didn't know... maybe all of it.

After a while you heard footsteps on stones except for leaves. You must be walking over the bridge. Neville who was standing outside looked up. He walked forwards a bit.

Hagrid walked besides you with Harry and your dad held you close. Your mother held your hand and you tried to look dead. More people gathered outside. Draco ran outside as well.

'Who's that? Who's that Hagrids carrying?' You heard Ginny asked. 

'...and Y/F/N...' you heard Draco speak.

'Neville, who is it?'

'Harry Potter is dead!' Voldemort screamed.

'NO!' Ginny yelled.

Draco looked at your father and saw you.

'Y/N... no please...' Draco chocked.

'I'm so sorry Draco...' your mother spoke.

'NO! WHO KILLED HER!' He screamed.

'Draco...'

Hermione tried to hold him back.

'No Y/N!' He screamed and he stayed back knowing it was suicide to run towards you.

Ginny, however, didn't hold back and ran forwards.

'Silence.' Voldemort spoke while casting a spell keeping him at distance.

Tears rolled down Dracos face and he pulled his arm away from Hermione.