59 ~ room of requirements

IMPORTANT A/N,

Hi guys!

I had a small question. It will take me roughly 5 chapters to finish the war.

I could end the book after the war or I could write about the redo 7th year. I was wondering what you guys wanted! Just let me know!

Also, thank you for the 20K reads! This book has almost more reads then my first book... I'm so proud of it!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Bye~

-

You held out your wand and entered Hogwarts. The chaos was unreal. Everyone was running, pushing, pulling, screaming, crying... It was horrible. In the corner of your eye you saw Draco apperate in. He looked around and didn't see you.

You wanted to run towards him but you were stopped by passing students. You pushed them aside and you saw how Draco grabbed Gregory and Vincent by the back of their shirts. He pulled them with him and you decided to follow him.

(I know it's actually Blaise but I wanted to let them go together because they're friends. Please don't hate me)

They ran through a corridor. You quickly followed him in. You heard walls and ceilings collapse. Draco hid behind a wall and looked at the door to the room of requirements. Harry must be in there. He stuck out his wand and grabbed Vincent.

'Come on!' He hissed while running towards the door.

They almost fell and Draco let him go. You followed them and let out a small scream as you jumped aside for piece of ceiling falling. You fell to the floor and gasped in pain. Draco turned around and looked at you.

'Open that door.' He said before running towards you.

'Y/N! Are you okay?' He asked. 

'I'm fine.' You spoke before getting up.

He helped you walked over the junk on the floor and you entered the room of requirements. Gregory and Vincent also stuck out their wands and you decided to join in. You walked further into the room. You saw harry looking at something.

Well well.' Draco spoke to get his attention.

Harry looked up.

'What bring you here Potter?' He asked.

'I could ask you the same.' Harry answered while stepping a bit closer.

You kept your wand pointed at him and hid behind Draco.

'You have something of mine... I'd like it back.' He hissed.

'What's wrong with the one you have?' Harry asked.

You sighed and shook your head. It wasn't Dracos wand... that was what's wrong with it... dumb idiot.

'It's my mothers... It's powerful... but it's not the same.' He replied. 'It doesn't quite understand me... you know what I mean.' He added.

'Why didn't you tell them?' He asked.

There was a short silence. Was he talking about the whole manor thing? You guessed he was... you didn't want to think about that day.

'Bellatrix.' He added. 'You knew it was me... you didn't say anything.'

Gregory stepped forwards a bit.