13 ~ stop worrying

It was 4 in the morning and you gave up on sleeping. You weren't tired... It just disappeared. You hadn't slept for even one second and you slowly got up out of bed.

You sighed and grabbed one of your books and quietly opened the door. You slowly walked down the stairs and sat down on one of the couches. You sighed and put on a small lamp on the table next to you.

You looked through the empty common room. It was nice to see it empty for once. It was always filled with students.

You opened your book and tried to to focus on the words. You just couldn't help but think.

Did your parents ever ask the Dark Lord to wait? Or did they just say they would? Were you supposed to be happy? Why would you even be happy with this?! They really expected you to be happy...that was one of the strangest things about this all.

You sighed and closed your book again. What a mess. You were a death eater for a few hours and it all ready kept you awake at night. You put your book away and sat back again.

You were bored but as soon as you did anything you couldn't focus at all. That was why you kept yourself awake. Over thinking and worrying.

You were scared for everything that was going to happen. What would you be asked to do? Why did the Sark Lord want you in his death eater gang? When would you meet the Dark Lord? Will you ever meet the Dark Lord? Would he like you? What if he wouldn't?

Over thinking again...

You heard footsteps in the boys dorm. You didn't really mind if anyone would come in. You grabbed your book and skipped a few pages until you find the right one. You continued reading. You coughed. It was way to cold. You looked but couldn't find your wand. You sighed and got up.

You quietly walked towards you room, grabbed your wand and hurried back. You put on the fireplace with a spell. You warmed your hands before you sat back and you continued reading again.

'I thought I heard something.'

You looked up and saw Gregory. You gave him a smile and focused back on your book.

'Weren't you like... really tired?' He asked.

'I can't sleep. I don't know why. I'll get some sleep tomorrow. Promise.' You said without looking up from your book.

'What the hell is going on down here?'
You looked up and saw Draco. He was wearing him pajamas. The top buttons of his shirt were open and his hair was messy. It looked so... so hot... gosh. You thought he was hot?

'I heard someone downstairs and looked who it was. I found that reading on the couch.'

'This that can't sleep.' You sighed before looking back at your book.

'Well, I am tired, so I'll see you guys tomorrow.' Gregory yawned before walking away.

Draco walked towards you and sat down next to you. He grabbed the book from your hands and put it on the table beside you.

'What are you-'

'Why aren't you in your bed, where you are supposed to be?' He asked straight to the point.

You sighed.

'I can't sleep. I'm over thinking... that's keeping me awake.'

'Share you thoughts with me.' He sighed.

'I don't know.... I think I'm just scared. That's all.'

Draco sighed and got up. He offered you his hand. You looked at him in confusion. He raised his brows and you grabbed his hand with a shy blush. He started walking so you got up and followed him. He walked towards the boys dorm.