6 ~ Buggart

'Good morning.' Draco smiled while walking towards you hospital bed.

'Hi!' You smiled.

'How's your leg?' He asked.

'Fine.' You smiled.

You sat up. You slept in your robes since you had nothing else. You were kind of wondering how in wizards name you were going to get to class since stairs were involved.

'Here, I'll help you up.'

He grabbed your hand and slowly helped you up. You first couldn't stand you your leg but he held you with his arm that worked and made sure you stood up.

'Thanks.' You smiled.

He smiled back.

'Can you walk?' He asked.

'I can try, but promise that you hold me.'

He grinned and a small blush crossed his cheek. He hooked his arm with yours. You leg did hurt a bit but it was fine. You stepped forward. You didn't know your leg could be so weak after just a day.

'Nice you walked one meter.' Draco grinned.

'Stop, it's difficult!' You blushed.

'I'm sorry.' He giggled.

You walked with him and it starred going better and better.

'What class do we have?' You asked.

'Defense against the dark arts. I asked Pansy to take your books. We do have to get up some stairs.'

You sighed. Draco stopped and looked at the stairs.

'Let's do this.'

You started walked up the stairs feeling a slight pain in your leg every time you put pressure on it.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

You nodded and bit your lower lip.

'You sure?' He asked.

You sighed and looked at him.

'Yes... stop worrying. I'm fine. I just have to continue walking.' You smiled.
You continued to walk the stairs. You stopped for a moment and checked your leg. It was doing fine except for a little red edge around the stitches.

'Come here.' He said while facing you with his back.

'What?' You asked. 

'Jump on my back.'

'Are you crazy? I could hurt your arm. Beside you can only hold me with one arm. I'm not crazy.'

Draco sighed.

'My arm is fine. Come on, I don't want your leg to get all messed up.'

You sighed.

'You care to much... let's just go to class.'

Draco sighed and shook his head while turning around.

'Come on Y/N. Class will start in a few minutes and with this pace we will never be in time.'

You rolled your eyes with a sigh. Maybe he was right... you just didn't want to hurt him.

'Fine...' you sighed. 'Turn around.'

He turned around and you grabbed his shoulder. He held his one arm back and you jumped up. He grabbed one of your legs and you wrapped your other leg around his waist. Your hands were wrapped along his neck.

'Are you okay?' You asked.

'I'm fine.' He said while climbing the stairs.

You were up in a few seconds and he put you down. You walked towards the classroom and came in right on time. The teacher wasn't there yet. There was only a sort of closet in the middle. Everyone was staring at it. You just stood there in the corner.