26 ~ he's back!

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR THE 5K READS!!!!!

A huge time skip because I'm done with this year and I just want them to move to the holiday because I have ideas so yeah... hope you understand!

-

'The final task is there tomorrow. Are you ready for it?' Draco asked while sitting down next to you.

You were sitting in the common room studying for potions.

'Yeah... no not really.' You sighed. 'I can't concentrate. I am scared... He will come back Draco. Tomorrow will be the day that things will change. If Harry doesn't die... we'll have to help him to kill him. So no... I'm not ready.'

Draco wrapped an arm around you and you placed your head on his shoulder.

'Things are going to change. Whether Harry dies or not... let me take your mind of things. I heard that you'll be staying at my house this summer.'

You looked at him and a small smile crossed your face.

'I'm so excited... We don't have enough bedrooms so you'll probably sleep with me.'

You smiled got a little wider and a blush crossed your face.

'Then it will be us... In my room. We don't even have to care about those stupid adults. We can sit in my room al day, or walk in the gardens. Just take a break from the stress. Maybe celebrate your birthday for the first time in forever.'

You felt a lot happier thinking about this summer.

'Told you that I could make you feel better.' He grinned before kissing the top of your head.

'You always know how to make me feel better, so what's new.' You grinned before burying your head in his neck and giving it a small kiss.

'I just want you to feel better. We're safe as long as we stick together. I will protect you, I promise.'

'I know you will. I'm not scared when I'm around you. I'm happy that I can spend the summer at your house...  but I don't think we're not celebrating my birthday. I talk to my parents again and they still ignored my birthday until now.'

'But maybe I can arrange something for you.' He smiled.

You sat up a bit.

'Really?'

'Sure.' He smiled.

You smiled and he sat up a bit aswell. He leaned in to kiss you and you kissed him back. You loved kissing him. His soft but also a little bit forceful lips were perfect for you. Sparks flew through your stomach every time as if you fell in love with him all over again. You pulled back and blushed.

'I love that smile... you give it to me every time we kissed.'

'Well I can't help it.' You grinned.

'You should get some rest. Don't worry to much.' He smiled.

You nodded.

'I'll come back down to say goodnight in a minute.' You smiled.

You walked up to the girls dorm. As soon as you were alone, new thoughts about the next day. You didn't want this anymore. You didn't want to be responsible or a part from anyone's death. You got dressed and Pansy entered the room. You quickly put on your shirt.

'What's that?!' She asked.

'What's what?' You asked while turning around.

What did she see? Please don't let it be true... Pansy walked towards you and grabbed your left wrist. She pulled up your sleeve and reveled your mark. You looked at her. Tears formed in your eyes and you were in panic. She immediately let you go and stepped back.