78 ~ winter morning

Hi guys,

I know, I know, it was Atumumn last chapter but I just feel like I'm writing way to many chapter in the first half year of the redo. I don't want my Book to end but I also don't want to write boring chapters.

One more thing, school and work are being a pain so I'm sorry if I something skip a day of updating! Also my wattpad is glitching everytime I update, so I'm sorry if you got a million notifications.

Anyways,

Enjoy

Bye~

-

'Y/N...'

You sighed and turned on your side. You covered your head with the sheets ignoring the person next to your bed.

'Y/N.'

'Leave me alone... I don't want to wake up.' You mumbled.

The sheets were removed from your head and the person leaned on your bed.

'You want to see this.' Draco whispered in your ear.

A smile immediatly appeared on your face as soon as you recognized his voice. Draco kissed your cheek and you slowly opened your eyes. You turned your head towards him. Draco grinned.

'Are you sleepy princess?' He asked.

You nodded and pulled Draco onto the bed. He sighed and you laid down against him. You wrapped one leg around his and closed your eyes.

'I want to show you something.' He spoke. 

'Will it be there all day?' You asked.

'No... it's six in the morning so it won't.'

You sighed and set up. You looked for you wand and fixed your hair with it. He grabbed your hand and helped you out of bed. Still half asleep he took you, in your pajamas, out of the dungeons into the empty corridor. He took you outside. You immediatly smiled as you saw the sun that came up from the landscape that was covered in it's first layer of fresh snow.

'I know how much you love snow... and the sunset. Figured you might wanted to see this.'

You looked up at the sky and snowflakes hit your face and melted almost immediately. You looked at Draco and pulled him closer to you. You kissed him deeply and he kissed you back.

'Get out of the way!' A girl hissed and she pushed you two aside causing you to almost fall into the snow.

Draco held you so you wouldn't fall and he pulled you up against his chest.

'Thanks.'

'No problem.' He smiled and he gave you another kiss.

He pulled back and stroke some hair from your face.  You yawned and Draco grinned. He tangled his fingers with you and took you back into the corridor towards the common room. He walked with you back towards your room. You laid down on your bed and sighed. Draco pushed the sheets aside and laid down in the bed. You looked at him.

'What?' He asked.

You smiled and laid down next to him under the sheets. Draco looked at you and played with your hair. You smiled and laid your head on his chest.

'You always lay down like that... I never get why.' Draco smiled.

'It's comfortable.' You mumbled in his chest.