57 ~ it's time...

The update is a bit late... I apologise! I came home from work around 19:30 and when I was done eating it was around 20:00. Then I started writing, my phone stopped working and I had to start all over again -.- now it's 22:32 and I've literally been writing this since 20:00... but I love to do that for all of you!

On Tuesday and Fridays the updates might be a little late because of work. I hope you guys don't mind to much. I usually finish around 19:00 but then they force me to stay longer... so yeah,

I also wanted to say that I am really looking forward to write to upcoming chapters! Just read this one and you'll understand why (maybe).

Enjoy~

-

You and Draco were sitting outside, in front of the house, enjoying the weather a bit. You sighed happily and looked up at the sky.

Draco was doing a lot better and Narcissa as well. The tension was getting less and less. Draco pulled you closer and kissed your cheek. You blushed and grabbed his hand. You wrapped his arm around your waist and placed his hand in your upped leg. You laid your head on his shoulder. You saw the gates open.

'Draco... someone's is entering.'

He looked at the gate. You saw Snape appear. You sat up a bit.

'Professor... what are you doing here?' You asked.

'Aren't you supposed to be headmaster at Hogwart?' Draco added.

'Where is the Dark Lord?' He asked.

'In the kitchen, wh-'

He walked away and you immediately shut up. You gut up and followed him. Draco followed you and you saw him walking into the kitchen.

'Severs,  what a nice surprise.' Voldemort spoke.

'My Lord... The boy is at Hogwarts.' He spoke. 'Harry Potter is at Hogwarts and he's trying to gain followers. He's trying to win all the students for him. My Lord, you have to do something.'

'Harry Potter is at Hogwarts?'  Lucius asked while walking in with Narcissa. They were followed by your parents and Bellatrix.

'Apparently he is.' Voldemort answered.

'My Lord... We have to go there!' Bellatrix spoke in excitement.

'No... let's do it differently.'

The Dark Lord turned around and mumbled something you couldn't hear with his eyes closed.

'I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise, but this is a folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and nothing will be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You will have one hour.'

He opened his eyes.

'Lucius, get everyone here. Just in case.' Voldemort spoke.

Lucius nodded and walked out with Bellatrix. Voldemort turned around and walked towards the door. He stopped next to Snape and hit him softly on his shoulder two times. 

'Good job Severus.' He spoke before leaving.

You looked at Snape. He walked out without saying a word. Draco looked at you. You didn't know what to say. A small silence fell.